13

Hey. Jassy Here. so uhm u may ask. who am i? Well, I'm Jasmine Danny Lopez. Cher's lil sissy. Cher is super sick right now.. Me andMum kept cooking her chicken soup to make her feel better. Ugh. i hate to see her like that. so btw, Cher told me her story and made me update. so here's Chapter 13 of Zerrie Adopted me?

- Jassy<3<3Xx

------

Perrie's POV

the two arrived. Hazel was happy while Zayn was being... how can i say this.. uhm.. grumpy!

Does Haze know?

'Probably not.'

look at her! shes so giddy!

'Yah'

I was about to say something but Haze cut me off.

"Mam mam! Daddy bought me an iphone!! oh my god!! Ha! now i can text you you you you you you you!!" She said pointing at me, Liam, Louis, Zayn,Niall, Harry, Eleanor. i smiled at her and took a glance ar Zayn. he gave me the 'Dont think about telling her.'

i mouthed him. "when shall we tell her?"

My phone beeped.

I looked at the message.

"From : Zaynie<3

I dunno! Urgh. i just wanna cry babe."

"To : Zaynie<3

Shh. its okay. we'll find a way. just dont tell her that. today and tom."

I looked at him and he nod.

I glanced at Hazel and she was smiling goofily.

I walked towards her and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"I love you very much sweetie." i said.

"I love you too mum."

She whispered.

after a few hours of Hazel jumping around becauseof her new iphone she finally decided to take a nap.

i kissed her forehead and left her room w/o another word.

That stupid, annoying question popped in my head.

"When shall we tell her?"

i let out a deep, Dramatic sigh. tomorrow's her birthday Perrie. 15th birthday.

--------

Yah i'm a bad writer. Cher is.

Hmp! plus Ew. She's uhm, Vomiting. ew. but i feel bad for her.

Please do get well soon sister.

i may be sound like Cher now but, How's Chappie 13? Vote? Comment? Fan?

- Jassy<3<3Xx