3

Me and Perrie arrived the flat. El and Lou said that they have to go to their date.

The door was unlocked, made Perrie's eyes widen

"Zayn where are you? I need and want food!" an irish voice screamed made my eyes widen.

"Shut up Niall! I'm here in my room trying to fix my hair! Hellooo!" Zayn yelled back made me giggle.

"Perrie? You here?" Niall asked. Still not visible.

"Yep." Mama Per said popping the 'p'.

"YEY! Zayn, Peri Peri Chicken is here to cook me omelets!" Niall cheered.

"Ooooo. Tell Peri Peri Chicken that I said hi." Zayn said made me giggle uncontrollably.

"Perrie! Who's there with you? Is there a killer? I got a knife to defend!"

Niall shouted running to us with a frickin butter knife.

He looked at me shocked, made him dropped his weapon.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? YOU BECAME PREGNANT? YOU, YOU! YOU KEPT SOMETHING FROM US!" Niall screamed.

"HEY SHES NOT MY 'DAUGHTER' I SAVED HER HELOOOO!" Perrie shouted trying to sound like Zayn.

"Oh. Hi by the way i'm Niall James Horan." He said. and extended his hand.

"I know. I'm Hazel." I said. He smiled at me and when i was about to shake his hand, Zayn came running down.

"Don't touchy!"Zayn shouted made us jump. We gave him confused looks.

"I, Zayn Malik will act like your father." He said and hugged me.

"Alright DAD, carry this bags for us." I said smirking.

Zayn sighs and carries our bags to the room with Per.

"You're so pretty Hazel." Niall said looking directly at my blue eyes. -like mums-

I fet my cheeks burn. I hate you cheeks!

"People usually calls me Worthless, ugly, And cursed words." I said. Biting my lip. again.

"Hey.. Cheer up. If Zayn wasn't acting like Liam. I would definitly date you." Niall said. does he mean that? Hell no. My cheeks started to turn Scarlet red.

"I do mean that love." he smiled and pressed his soft lips on my forehead.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY 'DAUGHTER''S FOREHEAD?!" Zayn shouted.

"Uhh." Niall said. rolling his eyeballs.

"SHES 14 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" Zayn shouted made Niall glance at me, wide eyed.

"Hey guys whats with all the--" A guy with a mop of curls said walking in the flat.

"Zayn.is.being.Liam.ATTACK!!" Harry shouted made Niall and him jump and land to Zayn. made me giggle loudly.

"YOU TWO! I'm not acting Liam.. i'm just acting like her father." Zayn said pointing at me.

"HELOOO! I'm Harry the curly Styles!" harry sang.

"I'm Hazel. and i know." I said and shook his hand made Zayn's face heat up.

"NO TOUCHIES!!" Zayn shouted.

I looked at him and laughed.

"what." He said with a straight face.

"Sorry daddy!!" I said and hugged Harry. made Zayn super pissed.

HAHAHA SCORE FOR HAZEL!!

"Dontcha hug mah daughter you! you mop of curly locks!" Zayn said as he run to harry and playfully punching him slowly and playfully.

made me giggle.

"Hey Harry! Stop Punching Zayn!" Liam shouted. Harry quickly stopped.

"I'm Liam. You are?" Liam said.

"Hazel." I said and shook his hand.

"I SAID NO TOUCHY!!" Zayn shouted and attacked Liam. immature much? Guess i gotta act like them!

Zayn is now sitting on Liam.

"Zayn get off me now!" Liam commanded.

"DON'T TOUCH OUR 'DAUGHTER'" Zayn said.

"You're acting odd Zayn." Liam said.

"Really? whoaw." Zayn said as he got off Liam.

"YEAH!" we shouted together. made Zayn scratch the back of his neck

"Ehh, Sorry guys! but i really wanna take care of you Hazel as my daughter! like that." He said looking down.

Awkward.

"You can act like my father whenever you want." I smiled and kissed my "father's" Cheek and ran upstairs to help "Mum" unpack.

"Hey there Baby! i heard what Zayn said and it was great" Perrie said clapping her hands.

"Yeah. Dad is so mean to me. but Papa Zayn? He's like my old father! Nice, Caring.." I said.

"Mhm." Perrie said.

"Tomorrow, we will sign something to make you our 'daughter'!" Mum squeeled. I'm close to tears! God! i miss my mum so much!

i looked at the wall clock, 7:21.. It reads.

"I should go to sleep." I said.

"Wait. Did you meet Harry, Liam, Niall?" Perrie asked. i nod and closed my eyes.

I felt soft lips on my forehead.

I missed this, I miss mum. i miss her.

But Perrie reminds me all about her. Finally, Tomorrow, i'll have Perrie to be my mother and Zayn to be my father.

Perrie's POV

You might ask why we are too fast about adopting her. You know why? Because Zayn and I have been waiting for this moment!

And we think Hazel really needs us.

------

*EDITED*

Hey! sorry for the wait. I got a vote? I'm not sure! i decided to make this story with my phone, and now my hands are aching! Good thing i love you guys.

So i got 16/25 in math and my mum was super dissapointed! So was i! Ooh god! :(( So... uhm.. hii bye? Enjoy :)

Cher<3 xx