22

A/N; guys I'm so sorry. why? because

1. it's been long before this update

2.I THINK THAT MY STORY IS NOT GOOD

3.AND I think I should stop?.

sh*t not again, m'sorry I'm too idk insecure idk super stupid Cher Lopez.

so BTW, this story is near to end (not). and I think about making a sequel? IDK BTW, here's chapter 22. *sigh* enjoy.

--------

3 months later

Zayn's POV

it's been 3 months and I can't read tweets about my daughter which is a good thing right? hahaha

*Ding Dong *

I opened the door and I saw a freakishly thin lady standing on my precious doorstep.

"Hi Who are you supposed to be?" I asked Rudely but with my polite voice. "Hi I'm Amanda, and I'm here to inspect this house. " she said. "Wait I thought Becca was supposed to be inspecting this house. ya'LL know her? Rebecca Hudgerson?" I asked calmly but seriously inside I'm angry. "Psh, I'm so sorry Boo, but she got fired" She pouted cupping my cheek. gross. I'm 20 stupid Amanda. and plus! I'm notLouis! I'm not boo bear!

and remind me to take a bath after. "Can I come in?" she asked annoyingly "WHY DID SHE GOT FIRED?!" I shouted /asked I can't make a STRANGER insert my flat! that's messed up!

"Awe, dear she's not good enough" she shrugged "WHAT!" I exclaimed "She's a b*tch " "Wait what? ur the -- never mind SHE'S THE NICEST PERSON I KNOW. So uhm urgh!!!" I shouted. "She argued with Management" she said. and pushed me out of the way. a** b*tch. "Oooh what a clean living room and kitchen! but technically the fridge is full of junk foods. "OK, how bout the rooms?" she asked to herself. what a weirdo. "Uhm, heloooo privacy! are you stupid?" I shouted. I was expecting her to leave but instead she gave me a "Eff u" look. fcking a** b***h.

She ran to the second floor and I quickly followed the b*tch

Hazel's POV

I am now in my bathroom taking a shower (DUH)

"Who's in there?" a voice asked that clearly doesn't sound like my mum.

"You don't have to inspect the bathroom Amanda, my visitor is taking a bath there!" I heard the voice of my dad panicked.

"Tell me what's her name?"

"Ugh I hmm a uhm, it's Danielle Johnson! " Hey I'm not Danielle Johnson!

"Okay." the voice simply said.

I heard the door slam and I jumped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.

I walked out the bathroom and saw a girl that is super thin standing before me, and behind him I saw Dad.

"You look familiar." the girl said. who the hell is that?

"No I do not look familiar!" I said.

the girl nodded and dad looked relieved. "Let's go Zayn " the girl said and dad walked out and the girl walked towards me until The girl's face was inches away from me "I know who the hell are you. and I'll let this f*cking thing slide. Kay? but I'm watching ya" she whispered and walked out.

I exhaled the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"GAAAH PLEASE DON'T TELL MANAGEMENT!" I heard Mom and Dad shout.

"Sorry, I need to tell him. liars"

sh*tman.

(I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST CURSED)

--

A/N; God Problems and problems. Im so sorry for not updating soon! I'm so stupid! but I went to Baguio, Philippines. so sorry!!:C

Love,

Cher Lopez.

P.S. follow me on twitter! @CherLopezx_ :D