15

A/N : Sorry it took me too long to update. too busy.. sorry. :)

soo, Heres chappie 15!!! yeeey!!

CherXx

---------

i'm so happy today! Dad, mam, me and Liam hung out! yah! something like that! And i brought-- i mean mam and dad brought me (that i chose) Some 1D stuff. ha-ha. I laughed at the thought, being a fan of my dad's band. at my 15th birthday!

I'm super happy now! anytime now, i can cry! Tears of joy of course! i cant believe this! Liam is now my Fatherlyyy-bestfriend.

Ha. I ran to my room and collapsed at my bed.

Today has been a long day.

mam and dad gave me one last hug and dad kissed me on th forehead and left. Liam, He gave me a bone-crushing hug and a peck on the cheek before leaving.

i closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over me.

*******

Niall's POV

i ran a hand through my hair as the thoughts came through my mind.

why am i acting like this when i'm with here?

'Don't be stupid Niall!'

'What do you mean?'

'You effing like her'

'No i dont!!!'

'Yes you do!'

so here we have me, (Niall Horan) Fighting myself. But my thoughts are right. i am falling for her. Hard.

****'***

Hazel's POV

i woke up and yawned. yesterday was the best! i smiled and stood up, grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. i walked downstairs and saw Mam and Dad watching some kind of tv show that i do not know. I tried to tip-toe to the kitchen but the stairs squeaked. hmp.

Their heads snapped at me. "Good morning HazelpooHazyBear!" Mam said while Dad said "G'morning my sweatieHazyPie!" they ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. i hugged them back as Mam kiss my forehead.

"GOOD MORNING LADS!" My Fatherly-bestfriend said. Liam.

"Hey! i am not a lad!i mean, we are not lads!" Mam squeaked. i giggled when she squeaked.

"Awww haha." Liam said. seriously, he knows almost all my secrets. he gained my trust in 1 day. wow.

i ran to him and hugged him.

"Aw, you're growing old!!" He said "I just became 15 yesterday!!" i whined like they are treating me like i was a child for 1,938,293,919,366,319 years.

"But 15 is old!" Liam cried.

"LEEYUM I HAVNT EVEN REACHED THE MATURITY STAGE!" i whined.

He hugged me and dragged me to the dining room and i digged in! me hungry! then i remembered, i forgot to check my phone!! Me, addicted 2 phone. ha-ha.

----------

A/N : Sorry, me sleepy. updated 11:27 PH time. g'night to Filipinos out there.

and to my readers, Hows my new update? Vote? Comment? Fan?

Cher