4

I woke up by someone screaming and jumping on my, I mean Mama Per's bed.

I throw my hands in the air so I could see who woke me. "Harreh!" I yelled as I flip. Now I was upside down, so my chest is pressed against the bed. I put my head under my pillow and tried to ignore Harry. "C'mon sleepy head! Lux wants to meet you!" Harry screamed giggling. "Can she wait?" I asked, My voice thick from sleep. "Nope! Now get up! Get in the shower, wear something normal! El and Louis will arrive soon with Lux!" Harry squealed. I groaned and flipped. I opened my eyes and saw Harry staring at me. "Take a picture. it'll last longer." I said smirking. I realized that he has beautiful emerald green eyes. "Take a picture too love." Harry teased. i blushed at his comment.

"Shut it and get out so I can take a shower." I sleepily commanded and made my way to the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped. I stepped in the shower, and let the hot water hit my skin. I usually sing when i take a bath. but i decided not to sing. Its too embarrasing! I started to wash my hair and body.

"Oi! You finished? Lou, El, and Lux are here! Hurry up!" I heard Harry screamed.

"I'm almost finished sir! i will hurry up sir!" I said trying to sound like a soldier. Then I heard a cute irish laugh.

I turned the shower off and  wrapped my body with a pink towel, I grabbed another one for my hair.

I open my door slightly.

"Hi there Hazelpoo!" Niall said waving. "Uh, Can you. Uhh. leave. because. uhmm. uh." I tried! okay? Niall IS my favorite in the band!

"Oh! Sorry." He blushed. Awe! he walked out of the room muttering something. I flashed a smile towards him. Why is my heart like this when I'm with him? Do I fancy a boy I barely know?

Yep. Hazel you fancy someone you barely know.

No I don't!

You already said it.

Great I'm talking to myself again!

I put on my 'new' basketball shorts. I decided to buy them. And I put on my 'Keep Calm and Carry on' white oversized tshirt.

I slip on my flip flops and ran downstairs.

"Hi Hazelnut!" Louis sing-song.

"Hey! I was supposed to be the one calling her that!" Eleanor whined which made me giggle.

"Lux, this is Hazel!" Harry introduced. Lux giggled and ran to me with her cute chubby legs.

She gave me a cute little wave and hugged my legs.

I smiled at her. "She likes you." Harry said smiling.

I lift her up (Ill never stop you know ill take you to another world jk.) and I hugged her. She's so sweet! "Well i like you too" I said and she giggle and hug me.

----

*Edited*

Hiii!! sooooo hows Chapter 4? yey! Lux is in the story! sometimes i wish i was baby Lux, Then tons of celebrities and singers had carry me!! ermerged!!! btw, I love you!! mwuah!

CherXx