18

SOTC : My Wish - Rascal Flatts

"Congratulations to the class of 2015! You were a great class and it's so sad to see you go." The Principal spoke.

My fellow classmates had tears in their eyes, and I glanced next to me to see Danyelle smiling so wide.

"I'd like to congratulate Anne Lino, Brad Mink, and Myla Wilkerson for graduating a year early with good credits and a great gpa." Principal Whittmore smiled out to the three of us in the crowd.

A few people cheered at the sounds of our names.

Danyelle glanced over to me and kissed my cheek.

"You did it sweetie!" Danyelle cheered.

I nodded, my heart beat going crazy in my chest. I was so proud of myself, so proud I made it through the year.

Poor Harlyn, and Lilac had one more year left of high school. I decided on taking a year gap so I can go to college with Lilac and Harlyn.

Principal Whittmore called for us to move our tassels to the other side, and we threw up our caps. We all began to walk up the aisle to the meeting area as My Wish by Rascal Flatts played.

Out in the meeting are I found Michael, Calum, Benjie, Austin, Lilac, Harlyn, Luke and Carly, Beau, Amberley and the kids, Stephaine, and Jai. Danyelle and I ran up to hug them all.

I took individual photos with them all. A group picture with Benjie, Michael, and Danyelle. A group picture with Steph, Jai, Beau, and Luke. Then a big group photo. It was a lot of pictures.

After all the pictures, I went back into the ceremony room and picked up Danyelle and my cap. I headed back to the greeting room.

Jai shyly asked if we could take another individual photo. I nodded and told him yeah.

We stood against the wall, Stephanie held Jai and my phone in her hand.

Jai leant down and placed a kiss on my cheek, and I smiled. We posed like that for both pictures. Slyly I changed my home screen to that photo.

Benjie climbed up onto my back and placed a kiss on top of my head. I heard a shutter sound and I smiled to myself, and heard another shuttered sound.

I glanced up and saw Luke who took the pictures on my phone. I snatched my phone out of his hand and changed my lock screen to the photo of Benjie kissing my head and me smiling.

"I love you all so much, you're all amazing!" I cheered.

Danyelle ran over to me, and hugged me hard.

"I love you sissy, we did this together." Danyelle smiled.

////
This was just a short sweet chapter I hope you enjoyed.