29

SOTC : Sucker For Pain - Lil Wayne

*TRIGGER WARNING!!*

"Where are you going?" Michael frowned.

"Uhm to this party, I don't even know, Jai invited me." I smiled.

"How are you guys? Still on your break?" He asked.

I frowned, and thought.

"I mean, not really. He's just being very cautious around me, because he believes I've become very fragile." I frowned.

"I know you stopped taking your pills again." He huffed.

I coughed, and grabbed my jacket, "I'll be back before 11."

I walked out of the apartment and found Jai's car in the parking lot. I slid into the seat and smiled at him.

"Change of plans," Jai chuckled, "I didn't want our first, 'back together' date to be at a party so to the park we go!"

I smiled and gripped his hand. Jai glanced down at our intertwined fingers and gave a big, cheesy smile.

"You're so cute." He smiled.

"Stop." I mumbled.

My cheeks felt warm, and I knew they were probably a crimson color. The car ride went quick, and as soon as we parked I leaped out of the car for the swings.

"Be careful," Jai winked.

"Oh wow, it's been forever since I fractured my ankle." I spoke in amusement.

I climbed on to the swing, Jai came behind me and gave me a slight push. This continued, he'd push me.

"I love you." He spoke up first.

"I honestly love you more." I frowned.

"No way!" He squealed.

"Jai?" I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Did you want a break cause I won't do anything with you?" My words got caught in my throat.

"What? No!" He denied.

"I.." I couldn't finish my sentence as I got off the swings and began to run.

"Myla! Wait! What are you doing come back here!" Jai called.

I ran and ran till I came upon a house party, probably on the far side of town. I'd never been in this area before, it was very high end.

I walked right in like I was invited. I headed for the kitchen and poured myself a drink. I chugged it down, and got another.

I'd finally lost count, and my head was spinning. My insides felt warm, and I was just so content with myself in this moment.

My phone buzzed and I giggled at the feeling.

Jai
Where are you Myla?

Jai
I'm worried

Jai
I want to talk about things but not over text, where are you?

Myla
I undsgm mo8 I couuldn put out four you :-:)$/

Jai
That's not why!! Myla you're drunk please tell me where you are

Myla
Idk Su-

Before I could finish texting I bumped into someone, I glanced up.

"Myla? What are you doing here?" The female asked.