27

(Just a quick note before you read, a few months have passed and it's now winter, approximately a week or two away from Christmas.. So Jai and Myla have been dating for 6 months now)

"Hey Myla!" Jai called.

Andrew retracted his hands from my waist, and I could finally breathe again.

"Oh my god! You've come to rescue me!" I squealed.

A look of annoyance grew on Jai's face.

"Yeah." He muttered.

I jumped up and placed a big kiss right on Jai's mouth. He looked surprised, and stumbled back some.

"Sorry." I frowned.

I was confused.

"It's okay." Jai mumbled. "I came over to see if you wanted to go hang out?"

I nodded, "yeah, sure.. You don't mind if Andrew comes right?"

Jai's jaw clenched and I realized he was jealous. Jealous of Andrew.

"Uh no I don't have to go." Andrew mumbled.

I grew infuriated. I'm allowed to have guy friends.

"No, you can come with. We have plenty more days to have dates to ourselves." I shrugged.

So we all got up and headed out. We ended up going to the mall, for what? I don't know.

Jai kept glancing around at the girls walking by and I scoffed. I yanked on Andrews arm and stormed off to a different store.

"What was that?" Andrew asked shyly.

"He's jealous of you. And because he's jealous he thinks he can check out other girls to get back at me." I hissed.

"I'm not getting between this." Andrew frowned.

"I know. I never said to pick sides. I'm just angry at him and I needed to get away." I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you brought me with you, so you're sorta trying to make me pick sides." Andrew frowned.

I nodded and let go of his arm. "Uh, you can go home if you'd like."

Andrew nodded and told me bye.

I wandered through the store, and glanced through things. I went to the food court to get a drink from the Starbucks. After getting my order I notice Jai talking to a girl.

I walk over to them, Jai still looks angry, but pretends to smile at me.

"Hey Myla!" Jai called.

I nodded at Jai, and gave the girl a smile.

"Hi, Myla is it? I'm Xena, but call me what ever." Xena smiles.

"Yeah, it's Myla." I smiled back. "How do you know Jai?"

I watch as this girl glances up at girl, and I really take in her appearance. She's absolutely gorgeous. Long, wavy, gray hair. She's a decent height, taller than me but still shorter than Jai. She has a neutral skin tone.

Xena's eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue, nothing like I've ever seen before. She looks back at me and smiles.

"He's my ex boyfriend."

My heart plummets into my stomach, of course Jai dated her, she's absolutely beautiful. I frowned, and tried my best to hide it.

"How do you know Jai?" She asked.

"I'm his-" I hesitated, because we're arguing does that mean we're on a break?

"My girlfriend." Jai nodded to Xena.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. "You guys are so cute together, please tell me it's gonna happen, like marriage an kids cause I ship it."

"What about you Xen?" Jai mumbles, "anyone special in your life?"

"My girlfriend Lucian, Luci for short." Xena smiled proudly.

"Are you gay?" Jai abruptly asks.

I smack his chest and give him a death glare. This causes Xena to laugh, very hard may I ad.

"It's okay, no I'm not gay.." She pauses to laugh.

She laughs so hard tears form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that was so cute, Lucian and I always find things like that cute. But no I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, but however Lucian is as gay as anyone can be." She finishes.

"You're gonna rot in hell!" A passerby yells.

"I'll save you a seat sweetheart!" Lucian call's back and winks.

I took a sip of my Starbucks and and laughed. I glanced back at Jai, he was gazing down at Xena with such adoration.

"I'm going to Hot Topic, it was nice to meet you Xena, Jai I might leave, if I do I'll see you at home." I spoke quickly.

I took off for the side of the mall with Hot Topic, but walked past the store straight to the exit and down the sidewalk.

All the way down the sidewalk I cried, and all the way home. He still has feelings for her, and I don't even know if they were in love.

Lucian and Xena's relationship could be fairly new and Xena could leave her for Jai.

////\\\\

So that was a chapter.

Rip me cause school has started and I don't ever have tinge energy to write an update.

Not like anyone cares anyways lawl

Hope you enjoyed this chapter i'm going to take a nap goodnight.