25

SOTC : Teenage Dream - 5SOS cover

Jai <3
Mom is out town today and tomorrow, date night tonight. Bring popcorn and your fave movies!! Plus comfy clothes. Oh and a outfit for tomorrow.

Myla
What is this all for???? Too lazy!!

Jai <3
Baby, welcome to date weekend.

Myla
"Baby" GET OUT OF MY LIFE! My heaRt CanOt hadnle

Jai <3
Babe

Jai <3
Baby

Jai <3
Babygirl

Jai <3
Princess

Myla
Babe stop!

Jai <3
Then say yes

Myla
I was but you spammed me so i couldn't get to it!

Jai <3
See you soon!! <3

I groaned and locked my phone.

"What's wrong?" Danyelle asked.

"Date weekend, I don't know, I'll be gone all weekend." I shrugged.

I got off the couch and headed to my bedroom. I grabbed a duffle bag, and stuffed in two pairs of pajamas and two outfits.

I threw in some underwear and bras. I also threw in toiletries.

I went out into the living room an searched through the bin of movies and picked out all of my favorite movies.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a whole box of popcorn. I stuffed everything into the duffle bag and sat it at the front door.

"You leaving now?" Dany asked.

Austin was sprawled out on the floor with Benjie. They were drawing and coloring on blank paper.

"I love you guys, I'll see you on Sunday." I called.

I picked up the duffle bag and headed out the door.

"Bye love you!" Danyelle called.

////\\\\

"Babe! Finally you're here!" Jai cheered.

He stood with his arms spread wide in front of a disaster zone. Blankets were tapped to the wall, and chairs were holding up blankets.

"A blanket disaster!" I squealed.

Jai chuckled and glanced back at the blankets, "listen I tried my best!"

"I'll help fix it." I giggled.

We spent about thirty minutes fixing the blanket fort and it looked much more presentable. Jai searched for white Christmas lights, and finally found them.

(I'm a basic bitch so picture above cause I can't detail anything to save my life Fml)

"Jai?" I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"I forgot pj's." I whined.

"You know where my clothes are, the ones in your drawer." He chuckled.

I ran up to his room with a smirk on my face. He fell for it. Now I get to be comfy in his clothes!

After changing I went back downstairs, Jai had food setup inside of the tent, and the movies were stacked neatly, and a ukulele was next to the laptop.

"You look cute in my clothes." Jai said shyly.

"I wish I could say the same." I joked.

"I can't even fit in to your clothes." Jai remarked.

"Exactly, i was making a joke goofball." I laughed.

I crawled into the tent and cuddled up next to Jai, and he wrapped an arm around me.

"What first?" He asked.

"Paranormal Activity." I said.

"The first one?"

"Yeah."

"You're lucky I love you." Jai groaned.

"Why?"

"I hate scary movies!" He whined.

"We're so not cliche. Usually the girl is scared of scary movies, and the guy makes all the first moved." I snorted.

"I don't like playing by the rules." Jai shrugged. "Can you pretend to be scared so I feel more manly?"

"No." I laughed.

I grabbed a bag of Doritos and ripped open the bag. I munched on the chips while Jai put in the movie.

I decided on sweets instead of chips, and I finished an entire bag of sour gummy worms. My stomach wasn't fulfilled with just the gummy worms so I grabbed the bag of takis, and finished it by myself.

"Dâmń girl! You eat a lot!" Jai exclaimed.

My heart dropped a little, I retracted my hand from grabbing the bag of Doritos I had opened.

"No, no, baby I mean it as a compliment. I'm glad you're comfortable enough to eat like a regular human being. I don't want you to pretend to only eat a small portion when you want to eat the whole dâmń serving. Power to you baby, because not a lot of girls are like that, and I love you for that." Jai ranted

I reached for the Doritos as the movie played. Jai opened his mouth, I grabbed a chip and placed it into his mouth. He quickly pecked my lips and went back to cowering in to my side.

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. At the first jump scare Jai let out a girlish squeal and I almost died from laughing so hard.

After Paranormal Activity was over Jai chose Finding Nemo, he said it was more age appropriate. He's so cute.

I cuddled up into to his chest, and slowly fell asleep.

----

I made it a little lovey dovey but that's only because I'm rlly happy rn :)))))

I hope you enjoyed now I'm going to read the update to one of my favorite books

Byee