17

SOTC : The Crush Song - Twaimz (Just for laughs)

"I'm so sorry for your loss," a stranger smiled at me.

Today was the day of mom's funeral service. Many unfamiliar faces have walked up to me and expressed how sorry they were for my loss.

There also was some familiar faces, and old familiar faces. There was lots and lots of tears, probably enough to fill a pool.

"Let's go home," I mumbled and starred out at the empty parking lot.

I'm exhausted and I really just want to be alone with my family for a little while.

Michael, Danyelle, Benjie, and I all piled in Michael's car. Michael drove from the restaurant to our house. The service and after service went well.

When we arrived back at the apartment I went to Danyelle and I's room to grab a change of clothes and headed for the shower.

"I'm taking a shower!" I called.

"Okay... hurry up though we have visitors coming over in a little!" Michael called back to me.

I quickly took a shower and got changed into my new clothes. I walked into my room and collapsed on the bed.

I plugged headphones into my phone and listened to music. My eyes began to close as I listened to the soothing music.

---

"Myla?" A quiet voice spoke.

"Myla!" The voice got louder.

"God, is that you?" I mumbled.

My headphones were plucked out of my ears, which made me open my eyes wide. Michael stood in front of the bed holding Benjie on his back.

"We have visitors, come to the living room." Michael commanded.

"No, please? I just want to lay in bed." I frowned.

"Myla Jae, in the living room now." Michael growled.

"Yeah, what bubby Mikey said!" Benjie spoke rhetorically.

I stood up slowly, and followed behind Michael and Benjie. When we entered into the living room it was practically filled.

Stephanie, Jaidon, Luke, an unfamiliar girl, Carlena, Amberley, Beau, and Nathan were sprawled out over the living room.

"I have to be out here, so where's Danyelle?" I snapped.

"Don't give me an attitude Myla. Danyelle is in the kitchen." Michael hissed.

"blah blah." I spoke, mocking Michael.

Michael glared at me, "I'm so sorry for Myla's attitude."

"No, it's okay. She's just lost her mother." Stephanie smoke

"Yeah whatever." I groaned.

"Myla. Stop it right now." Michael hissed.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the floor. The unfamiliar girl had an uncomfortable look on her face and scooted father away from me.

I smirked to myself and glanced to the kitchen where Danyelle stood, and motioned me over.

I stood up, and began to walk over to her.

"Myla, please just listen to me." Michael pleaded.

"Danyelle wants me in the kitchen." I scoffed.

I got into the kitchen and Danyelle gave me an awful dirty look.

"Myla. I'm ashamed of you. We went through this with me and I'm not letting it happen to you. Now you're going to go back out there and apologize to everyone for your attitude, especially Michael." Danyelle spoke sternly.

"Make me." I smirked.

"Myla. Don't fückîng test me. I'll beat your aśś, now get out there and apologize like you mean it. Just because we lost our mother doesn't mean we get to be rude to people, especially your bother." Danyelle spat.

Tears pooled in my eyes and I sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I cried.

"Come here," Danyelle mumbled, and pulled me into a hug.

I walked out into the living room and the unfamiliar girl automatically brightened up at my mood change.

"Michael, I'm sorry." I spoke softly.

"It's okay." He smiled.

"Stephanie I'm sorry as well, for being rude." I nodded.

She smiled slightly at me.

"because of Myla, I'm ready, we're ready to share the news. Carly and I, we're pregnant. Well Carly is carrying the baby." Luke spoke quickly.

So the unfamiliar girl I'm guessing is Carly.

Steph looked angry at first and then a smile slowly sprouted onto her face.

"I'm not proud but I am happy for you, and I'll love this baby." Steph smiled.

"I'm guessing your Carly." I smiled to the girl.

She nodded and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really make a great first impression. So hi, I'm Myla. Jai's gir-"

"Myla, can we talk? In the kitchen or somewhere alone?" Jai asked.

I nodded.

"I'm Jai's girl-friend. Like a girl who's a friend." I smiled.

Carly giggled and nodded.

I led Jai to my room where we sat on my bed. Jai sighed heavily, and turned to me.

"I don't need an answer right away, but I need to get this off of my chest." Jai mumbled quickly.

"Okay.." I trailed off.

"Myla, I can't help my emotions, but I have fallen in love with you over the time that I have known you. All of your flaws, and your story is tragically beautiful to me." Jai spoke softly.

"Jai!" I heard Luke call. "It's time to go!"

////
Woooooo Jai is in love with Myla. So it was like one big love triangle. Calum likes Michael, Michael Like's Jai, and Jai likes Myla. But now Michael dropped his feelings for Jai and showed his true emotions for Calum.

I'm on vacation with my best friend!! This is amazing and it's going to be over in like 2 days :((

Oh well I hope you enjoy this :)