16

SOTC ; Don't Blink - Kenny Chesney

"It's off!" Michael cheered.

I nodded and looked down at my bare leg.

"How does it feel?" Calum asked excitedly.

"Good." I sighed.

I moved my ankle freely, no aircast anymore. I was free.

"Cal? I know this is really random." Michael mumbled.

Calum glanced over to him, and nodded.

Michael leaned in and kissed Calum, right on the lips. On. The. Lips.

I gasped in awe at the sight.

Calum slowly kissed him back as a smile was placed on the both of their faces.

Michael pulled away long enough to mumble, "I love you."

"I love you too." Calum mumbled.

They kissed again, so I got up and walked to my room. I didn't want to witness Calum and Michael make little babies on the couch.

Opening the door I see Austin and Danyelle on the bed cuddling. I smiled to myself, they've always liked each other for forever and they just dented it.

Danyelle glanced up at me and smiled, which let me know I was right. They were together, like I'd thought.

I sighed, and left to Benjie's room. He was passed out on his bed, soft snores escaped his mouth. I smiled to myself and walked to the living room.

I walked past Michael and Calum, and shouted to Michael that I would be at the park.

So I plugged in my headphones, and walked to the park.

When I arrived, I sat on the swing, and just swung there for a little bit. I thought about everything going on, my mom's passing, etc.

After swinging and thinking for a little bit, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowed down, and turned around. Jai was standing behind me and smiled.

I pulled out both my headphones, and paused my music.

"Hey Myla right?" He asked.

Oh, that's Luke.

"That's me." I smiled.

"It's Luke, Jai's twin brother." Luke smiled.

I nodded and smiled back at him. Luke took a seat on the swing next to me. He began to swing, really high up may I add.

"Hey Luke!" I called.

He glanced back at me and you could barely hear him call out what.

"Slow down buddy!" I yelled.

"I'm okay." Luke yelled back.

"No really, trust me. I made that mistake already! I sprained my ankle badly, don't be me, slow down!" I yelled one final time.

Luke obeyed and slowed down.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" Luke hummed.

"There's something wrong, or something bothering you, what is it?" I asked.

"Nothing important really." He chuckled.

"I'm not going anywhere in a rush so I'm all ears buddy." I giggled.

"It's just I came home from college two days ago, initially to tell my mom in person my fiancé is pregnant." Luke spoke hesitantly.