Part Fourteen

Dan's P.O.V

Frantically rushing around the shops searching for the perfect gift for the perfect man. I knew I didn't have long left but I really couldn't find anything that I thought Phil would like.I  started wandering around topman when something appeared in the corner of my eye. Giggling I picked it up and went to the counter. The women behind gave me a funny look as I placed it down. "£24.99 please" She sounded very cheerful and happy." I handed the money over and left the shop. I suddenly thought and started running I ran straight then right I came to hmv. "Yes," I breathed as I picked up the last box set of Death Note. I could remember Phil saying how much he wanted this.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Phil, Can we meet earlier I am done and I miss you. xxx I did miss him and  I was done so I couldn't wait any longer. Sure Dan where are you? xxx He always put more kisses than me I didn't mind really it was just a little competition between us. Outside Starbucks xxx People were barging past me and rolling their eyes. "excuse you." I breathed. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I would have normally panicked but I saw Phil's abnormal skin colour, I turned so I was facing him. "Philly!!" I travelled my arms around his neck and placing a peck on his lips. Giggling he replied, "You are the cutest."  He gave me a cheeky grin and broke away from the hug. "I had just enough time, did you have enough?" He asked looking puzzled at me. It was probably because I had like two bags. "Yeah, I had enough time," I announced quite proudly. "Oh okay then." repeating his giggle again letting his tongue slip out of the side of his mouth. "No, I think you will find that you are the cutest." I mocked. Blushing he started twidling his feet. 

********46 minutes later*************

"What about this for Pj?" Phil was holding up a jumper that was jet black with white shapes and lines on. "That's a good idea I might get him that Zelda t-shirt," I said spinning and pointing out of the window towards the game shop opposite. "He will love it!" Phil exclaimed whilst turning towards the counter. "£28.90" The man behind the counter spoke, He had Blonde hair, with bright green eyes. He had ray bans balanced on his dorsum. His hair was scruffy and curly pushed to the side. Phil dug into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Here you go." He handed over a twenty-pound note and a ten-pound note. The man folded the Jumper and placed it in a bag. He passed the change receipt and bag over before smiling and saying "Thank you."  "Come on we can go and get that t-shirt from Game now." we walked out of the shop and wandered over to game. It wasn't long before I was paying for the t-shirt as I knew exactly what I wanted.   "I think he will love it, Dan!" Phil exclaimed as we strutted out of the shop. "Good, Is That It?"Asking I was hungry and bored of shopping. "Yeah, we have done our parents, each other, Chri's and Pj's." He counted them out on his fingers like a little kid."Good, can we get lunch now?" I was surprised at how hungry I had gotten."Awh yes, Dan should we go home or go to a cafe or something?" "Let's go home and just cook a pizza or something." "Yeah come on then Danosaur"