Part Ten

Dan's P.O.V

Something hard was digging into my cheekbone and Phil's arms were pulling me into his chest, I loved this moment of warmth but I couldn't take the pain. I spun causing us both to topple onto the floor. A sleepy Phil awoke and sat up yawning. "Morning Dan-bear." "Morning Philly" Phil's eyes widened as he looked at me and before I knew it he was stroking my cheek, "Dan are you ok, that carpet burn has come up pretty bad?" Carpet burn? oh yeah "I Am Fine Phil, But We Do Need To Go Shopping Today So How About We Go Get Ready And We Can Get Breakfast In Town?" "That sounds great Dan-bear." He kissed my scarred cheek and jumped to his feet pulling me up as he did.  We pulled on skinny jeans as normal and Phil put on his Ganger shirt I always thought he looked amazing in purple. "Can you stare for much longer?" Phil joked "Sorry" I exclaimed blushing as I pulled on my Galaxy Llama t-shirt remembering that Phil said I looked nice in it. "You ready"  Phil asked smiling at me. "Yeah, lets go."  Scampering out of the apartment Phil locked the door and we were striding into town side by side. Deciding that If we saw a fan it would be hard to explain why we were holding hands without coming out and neither of us was ready.This was why I liked nighttime walks because you rarely ever saw someone around these parts of London at night and we could hold hands. 

We were about five minutes away from the tube station when we saw three girls huddled on a bench, the one in the middle had her head hanging down and I recognised her hair and the one on her left, I glanced at them before focusing on Phil. "It's them, Phil!" Phil observed before turning and saying "Dan, we don't need to it looks like they need private..." "No Phil I can't not after what I saw I will never forgive myself." I gave him a pleading look before he rolled his eyes and yawned "Fine come on then Dan-bear." We paced over to the pine bench. Roisin's Mouth dropped as she flicked the girl on the right of Alice, The gingery girl raised her head, she had shiny brown eyes close to black, immaculate makeup and was wearing a checked shirt and skinny jeans. Her eyes stretched, but she dropped her head and started whispering things to Alice and placed her forehead on the side of Alice's head.She pulled back and Alice raised her head slightly and peered through a gap in her fringe. I squatted so I could see her face. I tried to look her in the eyes but she refused and looked down at her knee's. I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head hoping it wouldn't be too much of a struggle. she did try to push her head back down but I kept my hand firm under her chin. Roisin brushed the hair out of Alice's face and behind her ear. Pulling a sad smile I wiped the smeared black lines away from her tear stained cheeks with my thumbs. The girl backed off a bit, removing her arm that was cloaked around Alice's shoulders. Roisin refused to back off and kept her arm protecting Alice. "What is wrong?" Keeping calm and quiet to try to calm her down. No reply. She just shook her head. I sank so I was sat on my heels and Phil joined me on the floor.  He stretched forward and pulled her into a hug and whispered "stay strong my beautiful Phillion." one more tear dripped down her cheek before she looked me in the eyes before sobbing this, "I am so sorry Dan I never wanted you to see I don't mean anything to you I am just another fan, it is all I will ever be I have excepted that, but the look on your face, it scared me even more than the blade does, you are probably disgusted and think I am a foul human being, I understand, I know I am so please don't lie to me and say I am not!" More tears leaked down her face and Roisin tugged her into her arms were Alice wept on her shoulder."Alice no don't say it" she whispered into Alice's ear. 

Tears formed in my eyes I could not believe what I was hearing, This sweet little girl hated herself so much. "No Alice you are wrong, I care for every single one of fans, and you are not foul or disgusting. You mean a lot to me as a human being and I need you to know that ok!" She wiped her eyes and Roisin released one arm leaving the other hanging over her shoulders. "And Phil, I never wanted you to find out and I know that you must think the same but you are too innocent to say anything, I would rather know than just have my idols secretly hate me!" more and more tears were dripping down her face and i just waved my arms around her torso and muttered "Alice, you are a beautiful girl, I couldn't hate you, you have a massive heart and I know that because of the book you gave us yesterday you are so talented, never stop believing my Dinosaur" I pulled away and rested on my heels again. "You are amazing" Phil added. Her eyes dried and she wiped her moist cheeks from the fresh tears that had fallen. She sat up a bit more now revealing more of her face. "What is your name?" I questioned turning to look at the girl on the right. "I am Caitlin!" She said in rush.  All three off them were beautiful for their age they were around 14-15, Rosin had curly black hair past her shoulders her fringe balanced over her eyebrow pushed to the left, her eyes were greeny blue and twinkled. she had a small side smile like Phil sometimes pulled, in fact, a lot of features resembled Phil. Alice had Long dark brown hair that fell straight on her head with bits of blonde revealing itself, she had brown eyes they were quite light almost hazel. and each time I have seen her she had been chewing her sleeve or biting her lip. Caitlin had gingery red hair that was straight and she had pushed her fringe behind her ear revealing her face, she had brown eyes almost black and pale skin that made her eyes shine more. I knew this would not be the last time I saw these three girls. 

Phil's P.O.V

 That little brunette thought so little of herself, it broke my heart because in many aspects she reminded me of Dan. The way she pronounced her words like she was in front of royalty, her shiny brown eyes, her straight brown hair and the way she bit her lip, it was scary she probably watched too many of his videos. We sat with Roisin, Caitlin And Alice for about 20 more minutes just chatting before my stomach interrupted by a growl, I glanced at Dan and felt my cheeks heating. He just smiled and hugged all three of the girls before quickly taking a photo with them on his phone and saying goodbye I hugged them and said farewell, knowing I would be seeing them again.

"Dan, Alice is a lot like you isn't she?" "What not really, but I thought Roisin was like you, Philly!" "What not really, but what you said that day those to are close, she was so caring for Alice it was quite sweet, to be honest." "Yeah I know, it is cute, I wonder how long they have known each other for." "I don't know but if we see them again we should ask." "Yeah, oh come on let's go in this cafe, I know we aren't in town yet but I would rather eat before the crushed up tube ride." "Yeah come on then Dan-bear." 

We entered a little cafe and sat in the sofa seats by the window, we were skimming the menu when the word  Waffles shone like a star.  I set the menu down and stared at Dan, waiting for him to find something he would enjoy. "Phil, I want waffles." he grinned. "Ok Dan bear I will go order, do you want tea?" "No can I have milkshake please Philly." "Sure Danny" I wandered over to the counter where a women with a  lilac wavy hair stood with a smile sprawled from cheek to cheek. "Good morning, can I help you." She spoke in a squeaky voice. "Can I have two plates of waffles a chocolate milkshake and a vanilla milkshake please?" She did not ease her smile. "Of course is that it?" She was jotting down the order on a little notepad that was placed in her right hand. "Yes, thanks." "Ok, I will bring it over for you." "Oh ok, thanks." I pulled an awkward smile and paid. I started strolling back to the sofa where Dan was relaxing playing on his phone. I perched on the sofa opposite making his head jerk upwards. He pushed his phone back into his pocket and started chatting to me. It had been about 5 minutes and the waffles and milkshakes turned up. Dan's face lit up as the plate was placed in front of him on the table. He gobbled them down like he hadn't eaten in weeks and swallowed it down with his milkshake. "Done" He giggled. "Daniel, you ate that so fast." "I guess I was hungry." he smiled to me and I copied his actions. "Ok I won't be long then we can get the tube into town, what did we need?" "I want to get some clothes for the winter." "I suppose I could do with a couple more t-shirts," I replied shoving the last waffle in my mouth. "Ready." I gulped. "Come on then Philly." He jumped up and held the door open for me "Awh thank you sweetie" I said striding past him. We strolled along quite happy in each others company before we reached the tube station.

Pushing our way through the crowds we found ourselves side by side on the train, my arm being squashed against a pole. the journey was about 10 minutes, barging through the people we could finally stretch and move without hitting a stranger. Dan started in the direction of Topshop and I just followed behind him. He found 3 jumpers that he liked and he looked amazing in all of them, one had a Santa face on it and was green, the second was black and had grey christmassy, the third was grey and had a bear on it. 

It had been about 3 hours and he had spent about £100 on jeans, shoes and jumpers. and we were heading home. I was kind of thankful it was so tiring running from shop to shop all day whilst being crushed on the tube, I realised we hadn't eaten since the waffles and I was quite hungry. "Dan-bear can we get some pizza I am so hungry." "Yeah, I guess so Philly we can get one on the way home." "Yay, can we get bbq chicken please Danny." "I guess Philly, come on we get off next stop."   He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the sliding doors and we were heading for dominoes.