Part Four

Phil's P.O.V

Walking out of the Exit I hugged him and held him close. "Dan doesn't worry, you are the safe look we are outside," I exclaimed whilst pulling away and staring at his face. He peeked through one eye before exposing the other to the bright sunlight, his eyes carrying on sparkling as the light reflected off his tanned skin. "T..thankyou Phil" A little voice squeaked. " Don't mention it," I replied trying to hide the true emotion that flickered through my facial features. "Come on we should go and check out the rest of the animals before the sun sets," I said whilst strolling off. "Hey wait for me then!" he shouted then thump thump thump and he was next to me. 

After spending the whole day wondering round laughing. We had finished. We had seen every animal probably more than once. [Dan got us lost] We headed to the tube. "Hey Phil, thank you it was an amazing day I loved it, it was great to finally have some time just you and me without people getting in the way." "No problem Dan it was a great day." turning away as I spoke so he didn't see me blush to his words. 

Dan's P.O.V

We sat on the tube for about 20-25 minutes, however, we were greeted by screaming phans as we got off the train. "OH MY GOD HELLO." they all shouted completely synchronized there must have been 6 or 7 of them there. "Hi," I said whilst awkwardly nudging Phil who was stood staring into his own little world, I didn't really want to disturb because he looked adorable, however, we couldn't disappoint our phans. After snapping out of his little dream world Phil awkwardly said hi and apologized for the late response. The girls didn't really seem to care. There were two that stuck out to me they didn't seem as chatty, in fact, they seemed quite shy or even shocked. They were both quite short about '5.2 ish' roughly the same height. One had Black hair crimped and layered so it was feathery and the other had curly pigtails coming out the side of her head with pink bows round them. One had Green eyes that shone in the fake lights and them other Brown maybe even Hazel that seemed to be facing the floor. 

We took a couple of pictures with the girls, and asked for there names, in order from the left there was Emily, Jess, Caitlin, Davii , Kirsty, Roisin and Alice. Roisin and Alice were the ones that looked shy and embarrassed, so I thought to ask for there twitter or something might be a good idea so maybe we could talk. After this, they all plodded off in the other direction. Phil stood in complete silence for a bit before asking why I asked for there twitter names. so I answered with this "because they seem like the two shyest phans I have ever met, they seemed lovely but they just couldn't get a word in with the rest of them talking all the time, plus did you notice something on Alice's arm?" he looked up his bright blue eyes shining like the Caribbean sea. "No, what was on her arm one of your wristbands or something?" he asked with a puzzled expression on his face. we carried on walking whilst I explained what I had seen. he seemed shocked at first like he didn't believe a word I was saying. 

Approaching the elevator in our apartment building I turned to Phil and smiled "P..phil?" he turned around so he was facing me and smiled back "yeah Dan?" "I...urm well you see...I umm." I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. "What is it?" He asked impatiently. "Well, I just wanted to say..urmm.. I ..I love you, Phil." I blurted out covering my mouth as I finished shocked at what I said, what would he think? oh, have I messed up. Suddenly I felt something press against my lips, I looked up to realize that it was Phil. I closed my eyes again and smiled into the kiss. at that point, the elevator stopped and the door opened pulling away blushing I ran to our apartment completely speechless at what happened. 

Plonking down hard on my bed I sat and thought to myself. Did he feel the same? Was he just seeing if he felt the same sort of magical feeling as I did? Or was it a joke to see how I would react? I wouldn't know until I talked to him, but did I want to know? Yes, I had to know. Pushing my self of my bed I strutted to the living room where Phil was perched on the sofa watching Death Note, "Phil?" I said as I approached him. "Oh My God, Dan you made me jump what the hell." "Sorry," I chuckled "But can I talk to you?"

Phil's P.O.V

I tried to take my mind off that kiss but I just couldn't. I even tried watching Deathnote but nope my mind concentrated on when our lips collided but I didn't say my feelings for him, I do love him, I love him more than I though was possible, even his laugh sets fireworks in my belly. I need to tell him but when?

At this moment I heard a voice "Phil?" it snapped me out of my thoughts and I jumped at the surprise that he came to talk to me. It did confuse me when he ran, he told me he loved me I kissed him and then he ran and hid in his bedroom for an hour."Oh My God, Dan you made me jump what the hell?" I blurted placing my hand on my heart. "Sorry but can I talk to you?" he chuckled. "Yeah, of course" I exclaimed patting the seat next to me. He placed himself carefully next to me, He started to play with his hands before looking up at me. "Phil earlier I said I loved you..." he stopped and covered his mouth. "Take it, you are surprised to say that at last arent you?" I asked trying to calm him down. "Yeah. Urmm well how do you feel? I don't want to rush you but if you don't love me I would prefer to know because well am." "Dan, I love you so much and you could never change that I always have and I always will, you idiot you had doubts." His head sprung up like a Jack in the box and I spun to face him and reliving the past laced my lips on his.

The Love Between A Danosaur And A Philion (A Phan Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें