Part Six

Phil's P.O.V

The Sun peered through the miniature gap that separated the curtains. I shielded my eyes with my bare arm, squinting as the bright light burned my pupils.I slowly spun around exposing my bare back to the fixed light. I heard a slight tapping at the door shortly followed by a faint voice "Phil... are you awake" Dan... What? How was he awake it was only about nine he was never awake this early. "Yeah, come in," I exclaimed whilst sitting up and pushing my knees to my chest and hugging them like a pillow. A shrunken man walked into my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. "Morning," he said grinning slightly. He looked like death but still so cute. "Dan, did you sleep?" I was worried his eyes looked heavy, his normal bronze colour had faded to match my paper coloured skin, he had massive black bags under his chocolate coloured eyes and they were puffy and red. "No, not really but I am fine." He said looking down at his wrists. He was still thinking about it "You are  still thinking about those girls huh?" I didn't even realise I had said anything until he looked up surprised "B..but how did you know?" "Dan you look ill don't let them make you ill think how that will make them feel, how it will make me feel." Looking up a new addition to his eyes were now tears, they started to run down his smooth cheeks, "How can I not?" he asked his voice breaking as he finished his sentence. I sprung next to him wrapping him into an awkward one-armed cuddle whilst resting my other hand on top of his with our fingers tangled together.

Dan's P.O.V

How did he know? I couldn't speak for a while I just had to sit in the comfort of Phil's arms. When I could I couldn't say much just... "Phil,  can we stay here today?" Silence flooded the room for about two and a half minutes until "Of course Dan why don't we invite Chris And Pj round we can make a video..... only if you want to of course."  It was a good idea the internet probably thought I was dead or something. "Yeah, that is a great idea. Can you phone them if I have a shower?" I said trying to act like nothing had ever happened. Phil had obviously picked up on this because he just said "Yeah that's fine." and left the room with his phone in his hand after kissing my cheek. It still sent shivers down my spine, He was perfect. 

I slid off my clothes and jumped into the shower trying to wake myself up a bit. when a small voice echoed through the door "Dan they will be here in thirty minutes hurry I still need a shower." awh bless him "Sorry Phil will be out in two ticks." I cautiously stepped out of the shower so not to slip and covered myself with a towel before unhinging the door to see Phil sat on the landing outside waiting with a towel. [I almost stepped on him]  "Sorry Phil." I said awkwardly clutching my towel. "Awh its ok dan doesn't be embarrassed you might want to hurry they will be here soon," he said whilst walking past and locking the door. I just strolled into my bedroom and started to get dressed. I just finished straightening my hair when Phil burst in rummaging through my cupboard "Phil... what are you doing?" I asked a little impatient for the answer. "I need a shirt, sorry." He was holding a red and black checked one, he always did look super cute in that one. Whilst He was buttoning his shirt there was a loud knock a the front door. Phil looked at me shocked as if we weren't expecting anyone. "I will get it," I said whilst chuckling. "Thanks." a little yelp came from behind me. 

I unlocked the door to reveal Chris and Pj stood holding in a giggle "Hey Dan." Pj broke out "Hey Peej, Chris comes in Phil will be out in a minute." "Hey and ok" Chris stated whilst pushing past me. Pj just strolled by whilst grinning like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.  They perched on one sofa and I slouched on the other. The room filled with quiet chatter until Phil hopped around the corner silently like a rabbit. He tried to sneak up on me but I could see his reflection in the tv that was balanced on its stand. "Phil don't be an idiot I can see you!" I uttered. He glared at me but I giggled shortly followed by Pj and Chris. Phil rested himself next to me still not easing his glare. What a child bless him. Peej interrupted my thought by babbling this... "What is our video going to be about then?" me and Phil lost our gazes into space and turned to look at him, " I thought we could do a video about what to do when you are bored at a party or something?" Phil looked around for approval. We were all just nodding I didn't actually hear a thing I was daydreaming I just assumed it was a good idea since Peej and Chris were nodding. "Ok, I will get my camera why don't you guys set up then?" mumbling as he disappeared to get the camera.

Phil's P.O.V

 I grabbed my camera but slumped on my bed to stop and think. Should we tell them, should we keep it secret. My thoughts were pushed out of my head by Dan walking in my room. "What is taking you so long?" he requested. "Do you think we should tell them, Dan, they are our best friends, what shall we do?" I responded. He plonked down next to me "It might be a good idea, they are our best friends Phil come on it will be fine." He reassured me. by a slight smile [revealing his dimples, kawaii] Before we left I grabbed onto his hand tight I didn't want to let go I was too afraid. We strolled into the sitting room where Peej and Chris were sat chatting they turned to face us "guys I just..." That was it they found out the WRONG way, but we couldn't change it. "In your face PJ!" Chris screamed at the top of his lungs. Pj had a blank expression on his face his eyes were wide. He just stood up and started walking towards the door. [i was completely confused.] "I have to go I forgot something I will be back in about thirty minutes." He exclaimed shutting the door behind him. "Is he ok?" I mentioned trying to break the silence that had fell on the room like a blanket of snow. "He probably has gone to get his sketchbook or something," Chris replied 

Pj's P.O.V

What just what? Are they together like boyfriends? I had no idea they were like that. Not like it bothers me but they should have told us sooner instead of leaving it for so long, right? I unlocked the front door hearing the key click in the lock I proceeded to pick up my rucksack, shoving pens, pencils, crayons and my sketchbooks into it I pushed it onto my back after zipping it up and started my journey back to their flat. I couldn't figure out why I felt so angry and so upset by this. 

Chris's P.O.V

Was he ok? Why did he leave? I was so happy for Dan and Phil but at this moment that thought was pushed out of my brain, I was more concerned for Pj. I thought of him so fondly but I could never tell him. I know he wouldn't feel the same, He doesn't even feel the same  I know that He likes women.