Chapter 30~ no, it cant be.

Ashley's POV

I felt myself being carried by strong arms onto a comfortable bed. Sheets were soon pulled over me, laying right beneath my chin, covering my body completely.

" Im going to get you some water" Justin spoke sweetly, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.
I simply nodded my head with a small smile and rolled over laying on my side.

A few seconds later i felt the bed sink down beside me. My guess was Justin was back with my water. My eyes flattered open as i sat up , grabbing the small cup he had in his hands and drinking as much of it as i could.
" Woah, calm down i can always get more" Justin mumbled, grabbing the cup from my hands and setting it on the dresser beside him.
" Thanks" i said quietly, scooting forwards, making enough room for me to lay back down, pulling the sheets over me once again.
" Goodnight beautiful, if you need anything im here" justin spoke kindly.
"Your sleeping here?" I spoke , clearly shocked.
" Yes i need to keep an eye on you, but if your uncomfortable i can sleep on the floor" he retorted.
"No thats fine" i rambled closing my eyes completely.
" okaay goodnight" he said before he slowly wrapped his arms aroujd my waist.
" night" i mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

____________________________

2:00 am~

I pulled the covers away from me quickly and rushed to the bathroom, pulling my hair behind me head, while everything inside of my stomach rushed out through my mouth.
" What is wrong with me?" I groaned, wiping my lips with the back of my hands.
My breathing was hard and my palms were a bit sweaty.
" Ashley, omg are you okay?" Justin asked, leaning over to help me, clearly concerned.
"Yeaah" i mumbled , looking up at him and standing in front of the mirror.
" how much did i drink at the party? It mustve been alot that this is the second time ive thrown up today?" I asked, after rinsing my mouth with water and mouthwash.
" You actually didnt drink that much" Justin spoke, with an unreadable expression.
His head shot up, staring at me with a shocked expression.
" No it cant be. No!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

_________________________

Dun dun dun. What do you think is up with ashley? Finally updated! (: hold you loved (: <3