Chapter 32: The battle at Minis Tirith

Chapter 32:

We were getting close to Minis Tirith and my stomach was doing flips, I was so nervous. This is it the big battle. I am not as good with a sword or bow and arrow as the guys. One mistake could cost me my life. 

"You feeling okay lass?" I turn and see Gimli behind me.
"Honestly no. I'm not as good at fighting as you, I want to be so I can help. You guys are all skilled in fighting. You, Aragorn, Braelyn, Legolas..." I answer trailing off looking down at the floor.
"Ay you are better than you think, once you get in no one can stop you."  I smile at Gimli's kind words.  "And do you really think the pointy eared princlin will leave your side, or any of us" he continues. "I don't want to be a burden to anyone though" I reply looking at Legolas.
"He likes you a lot, your definitely not a burden" Gimli says but I do not believe him, he is just trying to make me feel better. 

We have arrived at Minis Tirith and the war is all under commence, orcs surround the ships. "Finally, late like always Pirate scum" An orc shouts, so we all jump out and charge at them with the ghost army behind us killing at all angles. I run beside Legolas and Braelyn slicing my sword through orcs, a massive number of orc deaths can be seen with the ghost army here.
I move forward but I feel something wrap round my arm and I'm pulled back nearly falling, I turn to see an orc about to kill me, "Get lost!" I shout and lift my sword and slice at the neck, cutting the head clean off. I turn back to see Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn watching in amazement, "what?" I laugh and they all just laugh with me. I carry on running beside Legolas when I see him jump up onto one if the huge elephants firing arrows left and right killing all and shooting 3 arrows in the animals head killing it then sliding down the trunk like it was normal. I stare in amazement "what! How?"  I stutter still in shock at what i just witnessed. 
"That still only counts as one" Gimli grumbles as he carries on flinging his axe around making me laugh in a situation that I shouldn't be laughing in. 
The battle carries on, it starts to become less dense so I get my bow out shooting out arrow after arrow until orcs start to flea from the dead and only our soldiers are left. 

I see Pippin hugging Braelyn, cute. We have won this battle. Well I knew we would win but didn't know If I  would survive. I'm always worried something might happen to the fellowship that is not in the stories.  I see that we lost many in this battle including King Theoden. Eomer is taking care of his sister who thankfully is alive. I see Aragorn, Gimli, Merry, Pippin... I feel suddenly feel sick.

My head keeps turning, eyes searching everywhere. Where Is that elf? I finally spot him and i feel my eyes fill with tears of happiness. I run over to him "Hey!-" I start when I'm interrupted by him pulling me into a kiss, that I have been missing since the other night. We pull a part and smile, I laugh and pull him into a hug. "As I was about to say, I made it" I laugh, "sort of" I show him my arm that has been ripped, blood leaking out the cut. Legolas wraps a hand round it making me wince "sorry- I can heal it when we travel back to Edoras" he says wrapping a ripped piece of cloth round the cut. 

I turn around and run to Braelyn thankful that she is alive. "Oh thank god" I pull her into a hug out of breath. "Thank god we both alive, don't know what I would do without you" she says in my ear. I see pippin behind her "oh I interrupted something" I whisper to her teasing , raising my eyebrows, laughing "shut up" she mumbles laughing.
"Says the one" Braelyn looks over at Legolas who is talking with Gimli and Aragorn, "kissing and everything now" I laugh, "I'm happy for you" she hugs me again before we split ways to help the injured.