Chapter 2: The explanation

I look up I was in a very clean town I guess I could call it. There were small houses in the lower part of the area, and then a big royal looking castle or something above me. I see people walking past looking down at me very confused. Wait one second, there ears? They look like elf ears, and everybody has them. As the people walk by they are full of grace and I can not hear a single footstep. This place is very familiar but I know I have never been here before.

"Hello, may I help you?" I hear a sweet calm voice behind me. I quickly stand up and wipe myself down and turn to see who spoke. I see before me a very pretty women with long dark brown hair.  Omg! I know who she is, she is Arwen! From LOTR's but how is that possible? That's why I recognise this place. I am in Rivendell.

"Yes- well, I don't know what's going on or how I came here" I tell her hoping not to sound crazy

"Come on inside you look like you need help, but what do you mean you don't know how you came here?" Arwen asks me and walks me towards the door into the fancy royal house.
"Well-" I was about to explain when a beautiful blonde woman walks over. FLIPPING HELL ITS LADY GALADRIEL. My jaw drops, I cant believe what is happening. "May I have a word with her for just a moment, then you can take over again Arwen" Galadriel kindly says. Arwen nods and walks inside. Galadriel looks at me kindly, "I know what has happened... I understand what happens in this world and in your world. I had a vision that you would enter this world, and I know there are stories in your world of us but those stories have not came to pass yet and nobody knows of such stories and new worlds, so you must keep quiet and act like you do not know where you are or who people are." I just stand staring at Galadriel in silence trying to process this information. Galadriel continues "I know you recognise me but no one must know and I know you might know how the fellowship quest will end. However it might not end in the way you think it might or have read. The future can change very easily. So when the races start to arrive in two weeks time,  I want you to go to the secret council Elrond is having and I want you to join the fellowship of the ring." Galadriel explains and mysteriously walks away leaving me in shock.

" Galadriel explains and mysteriously walks away leaving me in shock

"Ah, you have finished speaking. I would like to introduce my Ada (dad) Lord Elrond. I have told him all that I know since I found you". Arwen walks over to me with the familiar looking Elrond.
"Lady Galadriel has only told us a few things, but she has told me that I need to provide you a home for the next two weeks,  Arwen will show you your room". Lord Elrond speaks to me in a kind voice. Arwen invited me inside, we walk through many halls until we came to a door.  Arwen opens the door and we walk in and its a very beautiful bedroom, nothing that I have ever dreamed of. "Here is your room and if you need anything just come find me and I will help anyway I can. It must be hard coming from another world." Arwen smiles with sympathy in her voice.  "Also in that wardrobe there are elvish dresses so you can fit in to our world more, I know nobody is supposed to know so you can wear any of those dresses" Arwen tells me and waves goodbye and walks down the hall.

I walk further in the room walking towards the wardrobe where there are beautiful dresses inside. There all different colours and all old fashioned but beautiful. I've read the books that I'm supposed to not talk about, because apparently those events haven't happened yet and could change. I understand that but what I don't understand is that how did I come into this world. Its impossible, portals don't exist. Middle earth is not supposed to exist. I pinch my arm "ow, bloody hell" ok definitely not a dream.

I pull out a light blue dress that is tight at the bodice and then floats outwards at the bottom with flared sleeves. Its beautiful. I carry it towards the next room attached which I guess is the bathroom. I guessed correct I look inside and I remember I'm not in the modern world anymore, everything is old like the toilet and the bath, oh no. I get changed and sit down to think things through.

"So firstly I cant speak. Then I couldn't move. Then I walk through a purple mist portal and then I get told I'm in middle earth and I have to join the fellowship of the ring like in the films but they not just films they are real but haven't happened yet." I speak out loud. I look around and laugh "and now I'm flipping talking to myself, of course I'm going insane." I roll my eyes and lie down realising how tired I am.