Chapter 1: Disappearing

I was blue tacking my new posters on my wall, I recently bought a harry potter and lord of the rings poster. I may be very obsessed with those films. After putting them up and adding to my poster wall which has many posters of youtubers and Disney princesses on, I have wide range of fandoms. I get a harry potter DVD out and I place the DVD of harry potter and half blood prince in my tv.

The film finished and as I stood up to put the DVD away, a purple mist in the shape of a circle appeared out of no where. I hadn't seen any thing like it in my entire life. 

I was terrified

I was terrified. I thought it was like an alien or demon portal or something. What on earth is it, "Cal-" I shouted for my brother but before I could finish something inside just made me stop. I couldn't call out for any of my family. Ok now I'm shaking, I run forward towards my closed door, but I cant move my legs. It was impossible for me to run away, the only way I could move was towards the portal.

I suddenly thought maybe its no demon or alien portal, I just finished watching Harry Potter so maybe its a portal to Hogwarts or the wizarding world. That tiny piece of excitement was enough to push my curiosity over the edge. So I pushed my left hand into the purple mist, I was expecting the cold but instead it was the opposite, quite warm. I went to pull my arm back but I couldn't my hand was stuck. So I knew what must happen. I am still shaking but I push my whole body through the mist and then suddenly I feel like I'm flying through air. My vision is flashing from images of my bedroom to the birds eye view of my house then images flash through of a place that looks very clean and pretty, not a city or a town or a village I am not sure what it is, however it looks old fashioned not something from the 21st century.

Then suddenly I couldn't see my house or bedroom anymore they were gone, but my vision came clearer. I then fall with a forward roll onto the white stone floor...