Chapter 31: The king of the dead

Chapter 31:

Aragorn leads us into a wide cavern as he waves his torch through the darkness illuminating a huge cave. A cracking sound, like stones breaking breaks the silence, we follow Aragorn through the cave. I look down and I am stepping on the skeletons of people that may have came through as well as us. We step into an open cavern and a ghost figure steps out from the rocks, I step back a bit scared. Eyeless, rotten teeth and a green sickly glow illuminates around the king. "Who enters my domain?" the king echoes, Aragorn moves forward unflinching, "One who will have your allegiance" Aragorn replies confidently.
"The dead do not suffer the living to pass" the king of the dead snarls at us,
"You will suffer me!" Aragorn shouts back, my eyes are darting back and forth, suddenly hundreds, thousands of ghostly figures step forward from the rocks and surround us. I step closer to Legolas still clutching his hand.

"The way is shut . . . It was made by those who are Dead and the Dead keep it that way, The way is shut. Now, you must die. "
"I summon you to fulfil your oath! " Aragorn shouts desperately.
"None but the King of Gondor may command me!" the king rasps, Aragorn raises his sword, thee sword and a shriek is echoed through the cavern. Aragorn and the king of the dead lock swords. The king looks at his sword in disbelief "It cannot be - that line was broken! " he nervously shouts to Aragorn, "It has been remade! " Aragorn shouts back stepping closer to the dead king, silence is made through the cavern. I turn to Braelyn and we both have the same look of shock at what's happening.
"Fight for us and regain your honour!" Aragorn yells holding his sword high, "What say you?" he continues to yell at the dead that close in on us, I am shaking so much now.
"Aghh! Your wasting your time, Aragorn. They had no honour in life, they have none now in death. " Gimli grumbles to Aragorn, but he continues to yell.
" I am Isildur's heir. Fight for me and I will hold your oath fulfilled. What say you?"
The king of the dead starts to laugh and they start to disappear back into the darkness of the cavern, I hear deep rumbles echo around and soon millions of skulls pour into the cavern. We all panic and run towards the exit, still holding on to Legolas' hand he pulls me along and eventually we all make it out of the mountain.

I sigh and lean against Legolas "well that was terrifying" I manage to say through heavy breathing. Aragorn falls to the ground,  I can see the disappointment in his face, even Legolas puts a hand on his shoulder in comfort. I hear a sound behind us and Aragorn stands, the king of the dead moves forward and says "We fight."
The ghost army vanish for a second as the five of us walk forward to the ships full of pirates sailing back. "I forbid you from going further" Aragorn shouts as the pirates laugh, Legolas pulls a warning shot however Gimli did not want it to be just a warning, he nudges his arm and the arrow flue straight into the chest of a pirate. "You and who's army!" the captain laughs.
"This army"
The dead charge through us which isn't a pleasant feeling, killing all pirates on board as we take over and head to Minis Tirith.