Chapter 21: Rohan

Chapter 21: Rohan

We've been travelling for hours now and we have finally arrived at Rohan. "Edoras and the Golden hall of Meduseld. There dwells Theoden, King of Rohan" Gandalf states riding at the front. "Whose mind is overthrown. Sarumen's hold over King Theoden is now very strong" he continues making shivers go up my spine. "Be careful what you say. Do not look for welcome here." 

We continued riding through as people stopped and stared at us, "you'd find more cheer in a graveyard" Gimli points out as the villagers look at him.
"They might have heard that" I reply to him as he looks worriedly around which makes me and Legolas chuckle. We arrive at the hall so we dismount our horses and walk up the steps to be greeted by a guard. "I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Greyhame. By order of Grima Wormtongue" the guard announces and I shiver at the name of Grima, i hate that guy. So we all turn over our weapons, I didn't really want to pass my sword over but Gandalf nodded at me saying I have to. "Your staff" the guard continues,
"you would not part an old man from his walking stick" Gandalf scoffs looking at his staff. The guard rolls his eyes and leads us into the hall.

Gandalf winks at us and leans on Legolas for fake support as we enter the hall, I see a very old man and a creepy man by his side.
"The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late, Theoden King" Gandalf walks forward addressing the king. "Why should I welcome you Gandalf Stormcrow?" the king questions in a rough old voice. Then Grima walks forwards "late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear. ILL news is an ill guest" Grima says in his slimy voice.
"Be silent, keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crook with a witless worm" Gandalf shouts and BURNNN, I wanted to yell. Grima steps away from Gandalfs staff looking scared. "His staff! I told you to take the wizards staff" Grima shouts to the guards as they come charging towards us. This ended up us all in fist fights since we didn't have weapons. A guard charged at me so I pilled my fist back and punched him in the nose harder than I expected and he fell to the floor unconscious and ouch my fist. Another guard ran at me so I kicked him well where the sun don't shine which works perfectly. This carried on while Gandalf was shouting at the king and performing spells on him to get the actual king back. A blonde woman ran out of no where, Eowyn, Aragorn holds her back as I throw a punch at a guard who falls to the ground and I step on him so he cant get up.

"Be gone!" Gandalf shouts pointing his staff at the king, and soon the king flies back in his throne and moans as Eowyn helps him up. The king starts to get younger and he is back to normal. When the king gathered his strength back he chucked Grima out of the hall falling down the stairs. Which ended up Grima running away like the coward he is. Afterwards there was a funeral for the kings son, even though we didn't know him we still went in respect.
We headed back to the hall and Eowyn showed us our room as I will be sharing with Braelyn.

We got unpacked and I just laid on the bed. "How are you Braelyn?" I ask looking over as she falls onto her bed as well, "I'm fine" she replies simply.
"I mean Pippin has been away a long time" I start and give her a teasing smile making her laugh, "I have no idea what your talking about" she says sitting up avoiding the topic which makes me roll my eyes. 
"Changing subject, why are you not with Legolas yet? Its obvious you like each other" Braelyn walks over and sits on the end of my bed. "I have never said I liked him and he hasn't said it to me either. And plus, well you don't know but I'm from a different world. After this quest I will need to go back and see my family. I am mortal he is immortal, it will only end in sadness" I say sitting up with tears in my eyes once again. Braelyn opens her arms and pulls me into a hug. "Well it looks like both of us don't have what we want" she smiles. I pull away "true" I sniff,
"we have friendship though" she says and walks back to her own bed and we both quickly fall asleep as we were both exhausted.