Chapter 6: Starting the adventure

After the meeting I head to my room. When I walk in I see Arwen pacing around.  "Hey Arwen, are you okay?" I ask walking towards her. 
"Yes I'm fine but what about you? Are you going with them to mount doom?!" Arwen exclaims worriedly and holds my shoulders. I look down at the floor "yes I am, I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time with you Arwen but I was told I should join the fellowship. However I don't know how I will help, I have no weapons or skills." I explain to her strapping a small pouch on my waist. "Hey its okay after the quest you can always come back, unless you find away back to your own world. And I can show you the armoury" Arwen leads me outside and towards the armoury.

When I arrive at the armoury I see that I'm not the only one wanting new weapons. I see Boromir, Gimli and Legolas. Looking towards Legolas makes me go red in the face and he hasn't even spoken. "I don't think they do any pretty pink swords in here" Boromir teases and moves away from me, ergh he is seriously irritating me. "Do you know how to use a weapon lass?" Gimli asks me, I sigh and look away "no I don't" I say embarrassedly. 

"It's alright, you don't have to be embarrassed, I'm sure we could teach you" Gimli replies to me. Dwarves are not actually that bad, Gimli is really nice. I smile and walk towards a quiver full of arrows and a bow. I pick it up and get a feel of the bow. "Have you used a bow before?" I see Legolas walk up to me, "oh... err... no I haven't" I eventually admit.

"I can teach you during this quest" Legolas states with so much kindness in his voice, I'm glad that we will all be friends. "Thank You, I have no experience" I reply to him.
"That is fine, we will start from the beginning"  he smiles and then passes me a silver small but very sharp sword.
"Thank You... wow its so light" I say while holding the sword Legolas smiles at my reaction, "yes the sword is made by the elves, I thought you will be able use it a lot easier and could show your true potential" Legolas explains to me and wow he actually has faith In me. 

"Well thank you Legolas. I'm gonna go practice now" I say observing my sword and bow before I walk away not realising Legolas was still looking at me. 

Legolas P.O.V:
I watch as she walks away. She is so honest which makes me laugh, you don't find many women so openly honest and clumsy which is quite cute. and intriguing.  I smile to myself until I realise Gimli and Boromir watching me. Boromir starts laughing and Gimli winks at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask looking down at him.
"It's amusing seeing you princeling getting smitten over a lass you've just met only today" Gimli laughs, I glare at him and walk out of the armoury "I am not smitten with her" I try to persuade myself.