Chapter 27: Victory!

Chapter 27:  Victory!

We ride out beside the king and his army, I slash my swords down at the Uruks killing as we ride. I look up and see Gandalf on the back of Shadowfax. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that everything will be ok now.

Èomer draws his sword beside Gandalf with the rest of there army behind them.

"Rohirrim!"

"Èomer!"

"To the king!"

Gandalf and the Rohirrim charge down a hill to Uruk-hai. The battle commences again but this time more and more Uruks are dying and we start to gain an advantage.

Soon uruks start to  run from Helm's Deep and into a line of trees.

"Stay out of the forest! Keep away from the trees!" Eomer yells to us all, oh yes I remember the walking trees. The Uruks run into the forest. It groans and sways. Horrible sounds emerge.

VICTORY! The battle was won. I knew we would win I just didn't know if I would be alive. I see Braelyn as we hug in victory. "We're alive, we did it" we both say exhaustedly.

I walk to find Legolas standing looking round the battle field, "hey, we won" I state happily "and I just want to thankyou again for basically saving my life" I smile. 

"Your welcome. I did say I would protect you. You mean to much to me to let you go" he replies looking deep in to my eyes. We hear a cough resonate behind us to see Braelyn stood there awkwardly. 

We walk on to find Gimli sat on a dead Uruk. "Final count: fourty-two." Legolas proudly states looking at his bow,  "Fourty-two?! That's not bad for a pointy-eared Elvish princeling." Gimli teases making Legolas look up. 

"I myself am sitting pretty on fourty-three." Gimli carries on teasing, Legolas frowns and draws his bow and shoots Gimli's Uruk. "Fourty-three."

"He was already dead." grumbled Gimli.

"He was twitching." Legolas argues back making Gimli grumble more and me and Braelyn laugh even more, just watching this is very amusing.

"He was twitching because he's got my axe embedded in his nervous system!" Gimli retorts back and  wiggles the axe handle, making the Uruk twitch even more which is gross. 

"It was still twitching though" I state pointing to the Uruk, "which means its not dead yet" I finish. Legolas smirks at me then back at Gimli who just mumbles "ergh your just saying that cause you like him" and he turns away. I hear what he says and go bright red and turn my face before Legolas can see and get suspicious. As I turn I think he doesn't see me but what I didn't realise at that time is that he did and he just smiles to himself.