What the...the...Hell?

Well... I am going to update every Sunday because im busy basically all the time:3 Before you start reading: Jess is not dead.... but in the next couple of chapters, I need to end this fanfic....Or I will carry on.... it just means it will be pretty long:L If i did end this one soon, should I start a new one? Would you guys read it?

Nialls P.O.V

BANG

What the hell was that? "What was that?" I stuttered.

"it could have been...dont worry im probably wrong." Louis said, sounding slightly worried.

"You are probably think right." Liam smirked.

"No...no...no..." I mumbled.

"They are taking her to base. I have no idea what they are going to do to her." Liam stated.

"What have you done?" I cried.

"I have done what needed to be done weeks ago." Liam sighed.

"This isnt funny Liam." Louis said, his voice shaking.

"Its not supposed to be." Liam said.

Did he really just say that? I literally hate Liam. What if Jess is...Dead? this is not good, not good at all..."She deserves it anyway." Zayn laughed.

"You have no right to say that!" I growled.

"I think you will find I just did... oops?" Zayn said sarcastically.

Will those words I found myself flinging myself at Zayn,  smashing his back harshly on the brick wall. "You are an idiot. You hear me?" I gritted my teeth, getting angrier by the second.

"Niall... stop now." Louis said calmly.

"He deserves it." I teased, mimicking him.

I felt cold hands grab either side of my waist, harshly pulling me away. "What was that for?" I frowned.

I turned to see who it was... It was 'boss'. Uh oh...im in really deep shit.... Where is Harry? 

Harry's P.O.V

What the...the...Hell? Where am I? I sat up eyeing my surroundings. I couldnt figure out where I was. I was on some hard, cold gravel. What? I thought hard, trying to remember something, anything. I looked down at my fragile body, it was bruised and scratched. Liam? Was it Liam? Thats when the past came flooding back. Jess was in danger! I rushed up to my feet. My head banging from a head rush. After about 10 seconds my head stoped pounding. In the distance, I saw two large men carrying some sort of fragile, slim, female looking body. She looked so vulnerable. Her hair draped down swingin back and for- No it cant be jess! Shit shit shit!

~Alessia <3

Its reallymbad, sorry:L Keep voting and commenting guys! thanks:*