Thoughts...

im better now :') so here is the update :* This update is mainly about her thoughts... thanks for all the votes and reads:D

I cried...

Cried...

Cried...

That was all I could do... It wasnt something I like doing, but unfortunately lately it has started to be an everyday thing.If you ask me, yes I do miss my old life... I miss everything... literally.

My mum

My dad

My brother

My dog

My friends

My bed

My house

My school (shocking I know)

My life

Everything

I miss mum... Her hugs and our silly conversations! I miss everything about her... Her food was amazing! She made the best bolognese ever no lie! Her hair was gorgeous, it was wavy, light brown and very long. When I was younger I used to play with her hair, make buns and shizzle. I do miss her so very much, more than words can describe. I will always love her and there is not a day were I wont think about her.

I miss dad... His funny eyebrows and stupid comments! Oh how he made me laugh. We would be laughing together for hours on end and his laugh will always make me crack up! I miss him so much, more than anything... I swear if he was here I would be more respectful towards him. I love him and always will.

I miss my brother... I dont care how much I said I hated him I always loved him. I loved him so much, yet I never told him and that kills me, it makes me feel guilty. Knowing that I didnt even bother telling him i loved him is more upsetting than I thought it would have been. I want to tell every single person to respect and love their siblings, because when they are gone forever it hits you, the fact that you told them you hated them and then they disappear kills you.... I love him and miss him dearly. He will never leave my thoughts.

I miss my friends so bad... I wonder if they have forgotten about me? Have they moved on? Its sad to think that they might be glad that im gone. Before I came here I had this bestfriend called Charlie. He was the best bestfriend I could have ever wished for. I miss him... I have known him since I was 1, 14 years... I just want to hug him, his hugs were the best. I miss Lindsey as well! She was so kind and bubbly

Is it bad that im starting to forget peoples faces? Even my parents? Is this normal? I want them back... I want everyone back....