Far from normal.

So there I was, just a normal girl, doing normal things. Sometimes I wish it stayed normal. Actually make that all the time. So this is how it all started.

"Get off of me! All I done wa-" I heard my brother say, which soon turned muffled. 

I was only around the corner, just casually walking past and I heard that. Wow.

'What sort of trouble has my brother got into now?' I thought. It cant be that bad. Or could it?

I was his 'big' (I prefer the term 'older') sister, so I had to do something.

I heard shouting from an unfamiliar voice "All you done was what? We know hat you have done. Not only you, but you family will pay!" 

I gasped at this comment. Unfortunately for me someone heard because a different voice said "Whos there?" 

"No one you retard." The same unfamiliar voice said that threatened me and my family. 

I felt relieved because nothing further was said about my 'gasp'. "Anyway! where was I?" The voice crackled. 

"...You said my f-family would ha-" my brother was interupted by a forceful punch. 

I swear I heard something crack. I couldnt stand the sound of my brother being punched, although I would regulary tell him I hated him. But thats what siblings do, right?

"Ah yes! I remember." The voice coughed and carried on. "Your family will pay. By that I mean...Killed." He whispered the last part. 

Killed? I dont want to die! im too young! and my mum, dad. This cant be happening.

I took a deep breath and done something I regret doing, and I think I will regret forever. I turned around the corner to see my brother pinned up against the ally wall. His eyes full of pain, and sorrow.

I think a tear tumbled down my cheek, not beacuse I was scared or sad. Simply because my death bead awaits me.

I wouldnt say I felt scared at the time. Its another feeling, a feeling I just cant describe.

My brothers eyes darted to me as if to say 'what are you doing here?'.

I still stood there frozen to the spot. The strong scary looking young man turned to me and so did four other faces. They looked shocked, stunned. Was it because I was a girl?

That I will never know.

They all had tattoos up their arms and a few on their necks. They had a couple of piercings as well.

Their faces were threatning but cute. Wait what? Did I just say cute? So they are meant to kill my family and I just called them cute? wow. Something is wrong with me.

The one with the curly heard smirked and said "Oh look we have company!" 

The dark tanned one with a quif looked at me and then looked to his pocket. What the hell was in there?

His hand hovered over his pocket and thats when the one pinning my brother to the wall said. "Leave it Zayn, we might need her" he winked. 

I felt sick that he winked, I actually think sick travled up my throat.

So there I was standing at the entrance of an ally, looking like a total badass. Ok I looked nothing like a badass.

Anyways. So there I was standing at the entrance, I coughed as if to say 'shhh I am about to speak'.

"Let my brother go. Now." I croaked, very scared and unaware of what they were capaple of. 

"So thats your sister?" Zayn smirked. 

Well I think thats his name. "I cant believe some rat like you, can have a sister like that." The curly haired one said, winking and biting his lip, at his own his comment. 

Arggh. These boys were getting sicker and sicker by the second. "So are you going to reply?" The blonde one said, with a cute Irish accent. 

Did I just say cute again? wow. I really need to stop that. They are all threatning to kill my family, that is not cute. I coughed nervously. "let my brother go." I said sternly, my voice crackling. 

"I am affraid we cant to that. Can we boys?" The one, still holding my brother said, smiling to himself. 

"What has my brother even done?" I asked walking closer to them. 

Stop walking. Stop! I walk up to the one pinning my brother tightly up against the wall. He looked up and down me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Something very bad." he stated. 

"Just let him go." I said, mynvoice croaking even more than before. 

It was then when I swung my arm to punch hum. Stupid idea, again. He ducked which left my knuckles swinging right into the wall. I am so hapoy it wasnt my brothers face.

"What do you think you are doing?" The curly one said walking up to me. 

I was still in pain from slamming my knuckles into a brick wall. I couldnt reply. I was scared, and I pain. "I said what dk you think you are doing?! he shouted, even louder than before. 

My brother replied this time. "Dont bring my sister into this!" he pleaded. 

with those words I felt a hard punch smashed right on the side of my head, causeing me to squeal out in pain. My body hit the cold hard surface. Smash. I was unable to move. My hearing started to muffle. 

Alone. 

Cold.

~Alessia <3 

If you would like me to write the nexg bit, comment and I will post it in a couple of hours/an hour or less! This was guite a long chapter thing (well it felt long writing it) Vote and give me feedback! thanks:) I really enjoyed writing this! <3