Am I losing the plot?

Is it time? is this really it? No... it cant be! or can it? Niall came rushing in "You cant be killed!"He screamed.

"You were listening?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow and sounding slightly pissed.

"No...well...yeah... but... she cant die!" Niall stutterd

"Niall, I think its time..." I said, my voice shaking.

"No! Dont say that!" Niall shouted, rubbjng the back of his neck.

His eyes were watering... I cant take this.... Niall crying... this breaks me it really does. "Please..." Niall pleaded.

"I cant do this! Look at me, im broke! im like paper... once paper is ripped it cant be fixed completely." I explained, looking down at the floor.

"Your different Jess! you are... you can be fixed! I can fix you!" Niall exclaimed, close to tears.

"You say that... but no... its impossible." I stated, still looking at the ground.

"Shut up Jess! listen to yourself! you're wrong..."Louis shouted.

"I...cant...do...this... " I stuttered.

Just then I started to feel a tear roll down my pale cheeks. I could feel the cold tear slowly trickle down my innocent yet broken face. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door, and slid down the door, crying hysterically. "Not again jess! please no!" Niall pleaded.

"What?" Louis mumbled.

I stoped listening to them. My mind walked out of reality and walked into my old life. I opened my eyes to see my old bathroom...what? Everything as I remember it as. The colourful spotty shower curtains, the mirror/cabinet. I blinked and I was back to reality... or should I say hell? I suddenly could hear everything again, it was all so clear. "Jess!" Harry shouted.

Since when was Harry here? "Please!" Louis pleaded.

"Come out Jess!" Niall cried.

Instead of answering them I just swiftly stood up and walked over to the mirror. Who the hell Is that? What is that? Was this even me? The moreI looked into the mirror the more sicki got at the sight of me. I looked nothing like me... the  'old' me. I want me and my old life back, but that is impossible. Every now and then, I reach down intomy pocket thinking my phone is in there, but its not there. Sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking Im in MY house, I think maybe there is one little chance I am. I sometimes think my family are going to just appear. Speaking of my family, I dont even have pictures... nothing.  I snapped out of my gaze to the sound of the door being smashed down. I just stood there, frozen and  crying. Ok I wasnt crying, I was screaming and crying. The tears were streaming down my face and my throat was hurting. As soon as they kicked the door open I saw Harry Niall and Louis rushing towards my week body. I wasnt just week I was completely shattered. I couldnt stop screaming, it was now painful. Harry grabbed my arms to try and calm me down, but I started to kick. I dont even know why, I was just so angry and needed to take my anger out on something.... Anything. Louis started to grab my legs, pining them down and Niall rushed over feeling my forehead. My screams just got louder... After about 5 minutes I was exhausted and stoped screaming. The three let out a sigh of relief. "I really think its time..." I said crying even more.

~Alessia<3

I have ideas woop woop! Omg the next ones going to be a good one!:))) I will update when this gets 105 votes! omg thanks so much for the votes and reads!! Love you all!<3