A new friend?

I got over 100 reads in a day! Like I said, I am very thankful! So today I will update twice! One now, and one later on. Sorry if the last chapter disturbed you, I promise this one will be happier! <3

I woke up, completely unaware of my surroundings. Was that all a dream? No? I dont know what to think anymore... My eyes are blurry, I can barely figure out what room I am in! I continuously rubbed my eyes, hoping that they would soon adjust because I wanted to see where I was. I blinked again and again, trying to blink the blur away. Nothing was helping. is it day or night? I wasnt everything to be normal again, but that will never happen since my family is dead. You dont understand how upsetting and depressing this whole situation. It is really not fair. "Jess?" I heard a soft feminine voice ask.

A womams voice? What. I dont recall a woman here. "Ymmmhhhss" I mumbled.

I didnt realise I was mumbling, until I spoke. I sounded dead I swear... "Was that a yes?" She questioned politely.

She sounded so sweet. Her voice was soft. I am so glad I was not the only female here. At least that is one pro about this place. Well nothing is the best here to be honest. I bet it never will be. I just cant believe how my life turned upside down in a matter of minutes. Crazy right? "Was that a yes darling?" The same soft feminine voice asked again.

I didnt realise she was talking to me, I guess I was too engulfed in my thoughts to be aware of noises around me. "Yes." I replied.

"You have been out for a day. We were getting worried." She informed me.

I just nodded. 'we' ? Who else would be worried? I want to sleep, im so confused... I closed my eyes for a second and opened them, My eyes wrre no longer blurry! I could see I was in the same dull room as before. Just a single bed in here. The lady that was assisting me beside my bedside had short black hair, tatoos up her arm- A whole sleave! She had a few piercings aswell! She was so much different than what I expected her to look like, her voice didnt seem to match her appearance. She was very very pretty though! I looked at her and smiled lightly, and she smiled back. "Its good to see that you are better now! A whole day out of it is pretty long!" She admitted.

"Thank you! Whats your name?" I asked, hoping for a reply.

"My real name or...?" She asked puzzled.

"Or?" I asked confused.

"Ohh, I was given a name when I joined..." She replied.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because they didnt like my real name." She admitted.

"Well, your name is probably a really nice name!" I said, hoping I was right.

"I liked it, but they thought it was to 'soft'!" She said, sounding upset.

"I hope they wont 'change' mine! Spit it out then!" I laughed.

"Becca... well Rebecca" She mumbled.

"That is one of my favourite names! No jokes!" I wasnt even joking, I love the name Becca.

" At least someone likes it." She admitted.

"I dont like it! I love it!" I admitted.

"Thanks... But you have to call me Ash..." She said sadly.

"No I dont." I said.

"Have fun being punched!" She said, laughing lightly.

"They cant punch me! I am a gi-"

"They will, trust me!" She interrupted.

"They will?" I asked.

"They will." She replied.

I think I have found myself a friend. Maybe she will be a good friend? I wonder what her background story is! She seems so fun and bubbly. When I talk to her she makes me oblivious to my problems and worries. She makes me happy.

~Alessia <3

This wasnt the best chapter... but it was happier than the last. Next chapter will be a bit more dramatic! I wilp post later! <3