Help...

Thank you soooo much for the reads! after I uptated twice, the reads were increasing! Also i now have a few votes! thanks! Please spread the word! I am soooo happy right now:D Thanks again! So here is another chapter because i am soooo happy:))))))

*note* This is quite a depressing chapter, and involves self harm. If you dont want to read you dont have to. You have been warned.

Niall came rushing in. "Jess? Are you cheating on me?" Niall asked tearing up.

What? Niall was tearing up? err ok? I let go of Harry and said "Of course not!"

"Then why is he here?" Niall asked angrily.

"Because he is me friend!" I explained,

"hmmmm. Do I believe? Harry?" Niall said.

Omg. Why doesnt he believe me? arrrggg! "We are friends! I was helping her feel safe." Harry honestly said.

"Thats my job!" Niall snarled.

"Well you werent here to do it!" Harry growled.

Niall rushed towards Harry and punched him forcefully. I couldnt watch. I hate blood, I hate fights. "What was that for?" Harry whimpered.

"For trying to steel me girlfriend." Niall stated.

"Steel? For the last time! we are just friends!" Harry admitted.

"Yeah right!" Niall said swinging his fist towards the side of Harrys face. Harry grabbed Nialls arm and twisted it behind his back. "Dont mess with me." I heard Harry whisper.

I couldnt take it anymore! "Guys stop. Why is fighting always the answer for everyone here? arrgg!" I cried.

I saw Harry release Nialls arm and they both separated. But I couldnt handle it so I ran past them, and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sat down o the floor and cried. I couldnt stop, the tears kept streaming down my face. I stood up and looked in the mirror. There I was, the ugly, fat useless me.My hair was knotted and my eyes were blood shot, my makeup smudged and my lips dry. I looked like a zombie. I was useless and not worthy of anything."Jess? Let me in!" I heared Niall plead.

I didnt reply. "Jess!" Niall said.

I still didnt reply. "Jess!" Niall said again.

I remained quiet. "Let us in!" Harry demanded.

I blocked all sounds around me and focused on only my thoughts. My thoughts were all that mattered at this moment in time. I looked down at the sink and saw a razor lying there. I grabbed it and took the blade out. Should I? Maybe not. I hate blood. But will it make the mental pain disappear? I placed the blade on the inside of my arm and slowly cut it. I winced in pain. however I cut a second time, third, fourth, fifth, blood every where. The pain had started to go, but my vision was becoming blurry. The sight of blood made me feel queasy. My arm was now throbbing in pain. I stopped cutting asmy head began to bang. I could now hear but it was muffled. People smacking the door. I feel straight to the ground, hitting the cold hard tiles. The door swung open and I could see 2 blurry figures rush over to me.

~Alessia

Sorry if you found this chapter disturbing. I wish people dont have to go through self harm.