I am confused.

Its been a long time with no update! But heres an update! *LONG*

"You are digging a really deep hole for yourself Niall..." Louis admitted.

"You are such a dick. Do you hear that? You are such a dick." Harry said, punching Niall.

I couldnt see them, because my eyes were closed. but I knew that was a punch. "What was that for?" Niall cried.

"You know what for..." Harry sneered

"I have done nothing."Niall said.

"She is going to be broken... you dont realise how madly in love she is with you." Harry said, burying his head in his hands.

Harry was right, I am madly in love with Niall. " Your over exaggerating..." Niall said trying to make himself feel better.

"Thats what you want to think." Harry mumbled.

"No its the truth!" Niall sneered.

"Listen to yourself... She was so worried when you nearly died, and I was her shoulder to cry on. I saw it all." Harry explained.

"... she likes y- forget it." Niall sighed.

"Dont tell me this is what its about? You think she likes me, so you kiss someone behind her back? If im right... Niall you are playing with two girls hearts you cant do that man." Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"what have I done?" Niall murmured to himself.

I want to forgive him, but I cant... after he suggested to kill me I ca- I need to forget about this, him... and move on."Look Niall, I-I-I like Jess... When I told her you died I kissed her but she backed away because she said she loved you too much. I am pretty sure she wont get over you."Harry stuttered.

"You what? You told her I was dead? Why?" Niall asked.

"Because I was jealous.." Harry mumbled.

Harry jealous? What? "What?" Niall asked concerned.

He didnt hear that? do I have really good hearing or something? "Im going to go... I dont feel as if I should be in this conversation."Louis said starting to walk up the stairs.

"Im pretty sure she likes you." Niall stated.

"Were you listening to me?" Harry asked.

"I know she likes you." Niall bluntly said.

"Are you even Niall?" Harry asked, frowning.

"She likes you." Niall muttered.

"excuse me sir? Do you know someone called Niall?"Harry asked Niall.

"I am Niall..." Niall mumbled.

"No your not." Harry corrected.

"I agree with Harry, you arent Niall." Louis turned around, butting in.

"Me too!" I agreed quietly.

Ermmm... I wasnt supposed to say anything! Great, I spoke my mind again! I need to stop that, its not good. Niall rushed over to me and sat beside me. I backed away, but it was painful because of my bruises. He frowned at me, but my face was serious. "Whatever you heard was a joke." Niall lied, trying to cover up the truth.

"Nia- I mean sir... I heard everything." I said close to tears.

"I was joking.." Niall lied again, moving his hand towards my face.

"Dont even bother." I bluntly said, pushing his arm away.

"Im sor-"

"Niall I suggest you leave." Harry interrupted Niall.

"Bu-"

"It was a demand not a suggestion." Harry interrupted Niall again.

"But I love her... with all my heart." Niall admitted.

"No you dont." I sobbed.

"But I do!" Niall said reaching out for my hand.

"Then you wouldnt have kissed ash, or told Harry and Louis that you wanted me dead." I said, crying even more.

The tears were now uncontrollably streaming down my face. I couldnt help but cry and cry and cry. "Stop crying." Niall said, kissing away my tears.

"Niall..." Harry growled.

"Is someone jealous?" niall laughed.

I started moving further away from Niall.

THUD.

OUCH.

*****

"jess? are you ok?" I heard Niall ask worried.

"hmmnnhhhh" I mumbled.

"you fell off the bed!" Louis exclaimed.

they all started laughing at me. Yay...not. "You have been asleep for ages." Harry said smiling widely.

"What? for how long?" I asked.

"a while." Zayn chuckled.

"Is it true Niall and Liam are brothers?" I questioned them all.

"What?" Niall laughed even more.

his laugh is so sweet and comforting. "I was dreaming?" I asked puzzled.

"You fell asleep after liam said he wanted to kill you.... actually maybe you fainted in shock." Louis said, rubbing his chin.

So Niall never cheated on me? Liam never attacked me? and Niall and Liam arent brothers.... this is so confusing.

~Alessia <3

I hope you enjoyed :) I will post tomorrow:)<3