Is It time?

Its almost impossible huh? Well I wi- Nope, there is literally nothing I can do to stop this. "Maybe this is it... the end of my life."I stated, trying to say strong when the reality was, I was crying on the inside.

"Dont say that!" Louis demamded.

"Well what else can I say? face it im going to be killed. Tell Harry he has been an amazing friend, and tell Niall I love him, and I alwa-"

"Stop!" Louis interrupted.

"Maybe I should get it over and done with now... I will be much happier with my family. I think its where I belong Lou, I really think it is." I said, struggling to fight back the tears.

"I wish I coul-"

"Its fine... Its what I deserve anyway."I interrupted Louis.

"No its not fine! You dont deserve anything! If anything I deserve to be killed." Louis barked.

"You have a reason to live, I dont." I explained, still fighting the tears.

"I have a reason to live? Ha. No. You have a whole life ahead of you, I have just ruined mine by...by...by....being a... a.... a... criminal."Louis explained, stuttering towards the end.

"At least you have people around you who love you." I said, thinking about my dead family and taking a deep breath to stop me from losing the battle against my tears.

"Im sure you do Jess!" Louis said trying to comfort me.

"I dont have anyone who loves me in this stupid place." I said, raising my voice slightly.

"You have Niall."Louis said.

"I wish i believed that."I sighed.

"Why dont you? When you arent there he cant stop talking about you. He is madly inlove with you Jess, im pretty sure of it!" Louis admitted, stroking my back lightly.

I buried my head into Louis' chest, I then couldnt contain my tears any longer, they had won... defeated me.... Maybe it is time... time for me to float away to a place known as heaven.

~Alessia <3
I have no idea were to go with this story... any ideas? Message me, comment... anyrhing! Im stuck:3 Also I have started a new fanfic  'Gotta Be You' I would appreciate if you could go and have a look at it:*<3