Better or Worse?

Hey guys! So I went to sleep when this had 164 reads, woke up and it had 222 reads! Thanks guys I really appreciate both the reads and votes! I am going to update today at least 2 times! Maybe three... not to sure though! Thanks

Harry rushed to the car, I dont recall him locking the front door... anyway... He montioned me to come quicker, though I was bare foot! It was raining and cold but I was still wearing the same high waisted shorts and crop top. My hair was getting greasy and I probably stunk. I havnt had a shower for 4 days. My hair gets greasy quite easily. As I was running towards the car my feet were getting cut and scratched by the sharp gravel. Ouch. When I got to the car, Harry was alreading in the car. I quickly opened the car door and literally jumped into the passenger seat. I slammed the door shut and rushed to put my seatbelt on. The air in the car was cold and damp. Harry started the car and we started moving. "What if Niall doesnt survive this? What if he dies, Harry I couldnt live with that.. What if?" I said, struggling to hold the tears back.

Without Niall I would be lost! I actually love him. I get butterflies when he is around. I.Love.Niall! "Shut up!" Harry demanded.

Harry had never told me to shut up. Again his voice was raised. It scared me. It scared me a lot. The rest of the car journey was in pure silence. no radio, no talking, just silence. All I could here was the sound of the cars wheels rolling on the uneven road. The road we were driving on looked abandoned and unused, I could have sworn we were lost, but obviously Harry knew where we were going. It took about 20 minutes to get to were Niall was, 20 silent minutes. I just wanted to know if he was alright and safe, that was all that mattered at the moment. Knowing that Niall could already be dead made my eyes tear up. I didnt cry, I just thought. Harry parked up outside, what looked like an abandoned warehouse. I swear we are in the middke of nowhere. He got out of the car, as did I, and he started to walk towards the warehouse. My heart was besting faster than it should have been, I guess I was scared of what had happened to Niall. We walked through the big doors of the warehouse, which took us to a large room, about the size of the warehouse from the outside. It was massive. We walked to a corner of it and harry moved a broken book shelf. Underneath the bookshelf there was a trap door. He opened the trap door and motioned me to go in it. There was a ladder to get down so I was ok! It was a long corridor with tons of doors. I had no idea where to go. Harry jumped down and didnt use the ladder! He took me through one of the doors, it creaked as he opened it. this room had a few chairs and people! I felt uncomfortable because there were no girls. Harry held onto me tightly, still not saying a word. There was a few doors leading to god knows what! Harry walked up to one of them and knocked. Ash opened it! Ash! Yay! I get to see her again. But where is Niall?! "Hello Harry and Jess!" She greeted.

"Hello!" I replied.

Harry remained quiet. What was wrong with him? "Are you feeling better Jess?" Ash asked.

"Yes I am! Thanks to you!" I said.

"Aww Thanks!" Ash said, smiling.

"Come in then!" She said, motioning us into the room. There he was. Niall. My Niall. he was so pale. He had tubes coming in and out of his cold body. I just wanted to hug him. I miss his hugs. "Right!" Ash started. "It appears that when Niall was shot in the arm, he fell to the floor and smaked his head. The problem is... He might not remember a lot. Hopefully he will remember a bit, but its unlikely." She finished.

What? He might forget about me? His bestfriends? This is not good. I love him. I dont want him to forget. "Is there a chance he will remember?" I asked curiously.

"Possibly! I cant to xrays so i dont know if i am right, but by the looks of it, he has a chance of not remembering a lot." Ash replied.

At least he is going to survive...My poor Nialler. Its not fair. Lifes not fair. Why does life hate me?

~Alessia

Sorry if you didnt like it:/ I will hopefully update later:)