The pain.

I can write in bold and Italics now:O Sorry its exiting! Basically... im not updating tomorrow and I will try on sunday, but its not a promise... Im sooooo sorry! im just really busy... :/ This weekend is busy for me:P <3

I thought Niall was dead? Well Harry will be when he gets down here! At least Niall is alive and safe, at the moment that is all that matters! I cant believe he done that! Lied to me! I thought I could trust him... obviously not. Wait until he gets down here! Arrgggg I am so annoyed with him. I was broken when I got told Niall was  'dead', I thought my life was over! The problem is, He thinks I am dead, and I cant do anything about it. Bang on the door really hard? Actually im not going to bang on the door. I have a plan! It might not work, but its worth a try. The plan is:

I will go along with Harry's  'plan' for at least 1 week, and then knock him out or run from him! I will go and find Niall. lock myself In a bathroom? I dont even know. This is just an idea! Harry will never know...

I dont even think this is going to work, but its worth a try! If I didnt try in life I wouldnt get anywhere, so I might as well give it a shot. I only have one chance at this and I want it badly. I miss Niall so much, almost too much. I just sat on  'my' bed thinking of everything, the plan, Niall, Harry. Everything. Why is life so confusing? I heard steps coming from my door. Someone was coming to see me. I buried my head into my pillow, so it seemed as if I was crying, and just lay there waiting for that person to come in. Someone shoved the key into the key hole and struggled to turn it. I heard the door squeak open, and I couldn't resist,  so I looked. It was Harry, arrggg Harry.  "So your awake?" Harry asked smiling.

I didnt reply. "Someones moody" Harry laughed, walking closer to me.

As he walked forward, I scooted backwards. "Whats wrong with you?" Harry asked confused.

I remained silent. "What is wrong with you?" Harry yelled.

"I heard Niall" I stuttered.

Harry didnt say a word. He new I had caught him out. I didnt do the plan... I just couldnt help it. "Why lie Harry? I wont forgive you for this! you're a jerk and I hate you!" I growled.

Harrys face began to fill with rage, he didnt look so innocent. He started to walk towards me with clenched fists. Im scared. I tried to go further from him, but I was now against the wall. He started speading up and before I new it he was punching me. First he punched my stomach, I winced in pain. He then slapped me causing me to scream. I was week and couldnt fight back, there was nothing I could do. I screamed everytime he punched, kicked or slapped me. I was hoping someone would hear me. The more Harry attacked me, the more weeker I got. He punched me hard in the stomach, which made me cough up blood. I heard someone come rushing down the stairs, I dont know who it was until the spoke. "Harry, you arent supposed to torture without me!" They laughed, walking forward.

Harry paused and turned around. I didnt move, well I couldnt. I was shaking.The pain was unbearable, every inch of my body ached in pain. "Jess is that you?" He stuttered.

"Errmmm.." Harry said awkwardly.

I just mumbled. He ran over to me, pushing past Harry. "I thought you were dead?" Niall looked at me confused and puzzled.

~ Alessia<3

Hope you liked it! Thanks for the votes and reads!:)<3