Boxing?

I am so sorry for the extremly long time it took for me to update... school and everythjng arrghhh. You guys deserve a good chapter... I am apologising now if it turns out awful sorry.

Forbidden?

ok...?

"Why do you ask?" Harry asked sternly.

"Errmm... I was... just er... wondering." I lied.

I wanted to know more about liam, he seems so distant and mysterious.

Not only that, I just was thinking... you know how peoples past can influence their future? (the way they act, their traits etc..) Well maybe something that happened to Liam has made him who he is.

"Sure." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Im not lying." I lied,yet again.

I am started to feel bad...

"Sure." Harry repeated himself.

Was it realky that obvious? Ok, it kind of was... oops?

It then popped into my mind: Am I getting murdered?

"Am I going to... you knoww... die?" The words just flew out of my mouth, I regret it now.

Harry remained silent and looked rather nervous.

I took this as a sign... I was going to die.

My eyes sight began to blur because of the tears that were starting to form-I couldnt cry, not now.

I gritted my teeth in attempt to fight back the tears which were threatning to spill.

"Why didnt the just..." I didnt finish my sentence, I just sighed.

Harry looked at me with pitty. Sorrow filled his deep green eyes. I wanted to kiss him.

What? Ew. His eyes are just extremly easy to get lost in, you kind of forget about reality. Having saying that Naills do the same.

I looked down at my arm and trailed my finger across the scarsthat had faded only slightly.

"You should have left me to die when you could have." This time I didnt feel like crying, I felt like shouting.

I really with they let me die whilst they could have.

A rush of anger built up inside of me...

Harrys face began to change from sorrow to being frightened. Why was he scared of me?

Although my left shoulder was still in heaps of pain, I managed to stand up without a struggle.

"Jess stop... go back in bed." Harry suggested.

I didnt listen, I couldnt.

The anger from eveything that was floating around in my head joined together making me even more frustrated at everything.

I couldnt contain myself any longer so I rushed over to the wall, swinging my right fist towards it. My knuckles smashed into the brick causing it to dent.

All my anger was put into that punch. Literally all of my anger.

I looked down at my knuckles to find they were bleeding...  a lot. There was no pain, I just sighed.

I turned to were Harry was, his eyes wide in shock.

"What?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly.

"You should maybe take up boxing with Zayn? Boxing really gets rid of stress. And if you are good enough maybe your death wont await you." Harty said, sounding a little happier than before.

Boxing?

~Alessia <3

I am super sorry if it was awful... Please vote, comment and spread the word:*