Never.

I have literally no idea where I am going with this... as long as you guys like it!

Me boxing?

I have never punched anyone before...Ever.

"Are you saying I have a chance to live?" I questioned, feeling slightly happier.

"Potentially." Harry stated.

I kind of smiled to myself.

Not going to lie, its pretty hard to smile when you have shit going on in your life, but the best way to deal with it is: pick yourself up and move on; Its the way I deal with it anyway.

"I am guessing its the only way. But I dont get it." I sighed, probably looking extremly confused-not going to lie I was,

"If you can fight, you can do work for boss" He paused "Hopefully."

I gazed across the room just letting my eyes focus on the plain wall. Where the heck was I?

"Harry, where are we?" I asked, confused.

"Away." He answered bluntly.

"I am so fed up of secrets." I mumbled.

"what?" Harry pulled a funny face.

"Doesnt matter." I giggled.

"Ok"

And with that word, he stood up and staggered towards the door. He grabbed the handle and opened it.

"I will be back soon. Dont worry about everything, it will all be over soon." He gave me a promising smile.

Although he said it would all be over soon, deep inside me I knew it was never going to be over. With my family gone, I had nothing to live for. My life was pointless.

I was in a never ending nightmare that I couldnt escape from; Unfortunately for me, I would never be able to escape... Well thats what I think.

~Alessia <3

I hope you enjoyed it! love you all! Thanks for everything guys!!!

Vote, Comment and spread the word ppl:*