Safe?

Why me? Its always me! do I have 'pick on me' written across my forehead or something?

"Liam please..." I said closing my eyes as he chucked his boxers on the floor. 

"Why are you closing your eyes?" he wondered. 

"Because I dont want to see you naked... duh!" I said. 

Wait. Bad idea.

"Dont be cheeky! " He growled. 

"I-I-Im s-s-sorry!" I stuttered. 

"Good, now open your eyes. Now!" Liam sniggered. 

I opened them, my eyes focus on his face, very hard not to notice his 'private parts'... ahahaha....

I just was so scared.

Niall was not here! why? arrggg!

I bet this was all a plan so Liam could get to me. He would send Niall to do some work so he would leave me alone.

I was still fully clothed so I did not feel exposed. But I was frightened, upset angry.

"Right. I am feeling nice today so I am not going to rape you." Liam said smirking. 

I dont get why Liam is so fine with using the word 'rape' its just such a strong word, horrible word and so upsetting.

"Im not doing anything." I bluntly said, frightened.  

"You are Jess." Liam growled.  

"am not." I said, even more frightened than before. 

"you are doing as I say!" Liam demanded.  

his powerful voice made my cry in fear.

He started to slowly walk closer to me.

I wasnt ready for this.

I gulped, tears streaming down my cold face.

Liam was now next to me, I couldnt cope.

That was when the door swung open, Niall standing there his fists clenched.

"What did I say?" Niall sneered.  

"Niall, you cant do anything to stop me." Liam Laughed. 

"Oh really?!" Niall asked, rushing over to both me and Liam. 

He stood in font of me to 'protect' me and punched Liam forcefully. Liam fell to the floor in pain.

Niall grabbed Liams arm and dragged him across the floor, although Liam was still naked. Niall dragged him through the door and came in to grab Liams clothes. He chucked them at Liam, who was in the corridor.

I felt safe.

Safer than before.

~ Alessia<3  

Hope you liked it! Spread the word! ahahaah! thanks for over 20 reads! thankkkksss <3