TUM Chapter 14

A couple of shrieks and groans left Jessica's mouth, before her eyes landed on Megan and I.

Jessica started to stare us down. Correction. She was glaring us down. "3... 2..." 

"Emma! Move your fat ass, before we turn into dead meat!" Megan shrieked.

I would've been pretty offended, but my life was currently in a life-or-death situation, right now. Jessica jumped out of bed and ran after me first, because I was the closest. 

I yelped and tried to look for closest object, that could be used as a weapon. 

Hmm.. a pencil could be used to stab her. But, I don't think I want to go to juvie yet, so I'll pass.

A shirt, umm... nope not really.

Uhh... what else do we have here...ooh! A broom, yes

But, before I could reach it, a plastic bag was draped over my head. I shrieked loudly and tried to get out, but the "kidnapper" just tightened it around me, even more. 

 Some kind of rope was tied around me and then I was pushed to the ground--oof! 

"Jessica! You're so dead...once I figure out how to get out of here..." I let out a muffled scream. 

"Sorry...what'd you say? I couldn't hear you," Jessica said. I could just see the evil smirk, plastered onto her face right now. That - 

*crack*

*crash*

*crack*

My eyes widened. Uh oh. 

"Look what you did!" they said simultaneously. 

"No, look at what you did!"

"No, you!"

I groaned, "What the fudge did you guys do now?!"

"Nothing..." they both said at the same time, before they went back to fighting each other, again.

One... two... Before I could even reach the 'three,' in my mental countdown, I shrieked as loud as I could.

***

~ Alexis ~

We had been walking, in a really awkward silence, for the past 15 minutes now. For heaven's sake, I wasn't even sure, if we were going in the right direction now!

"Zach..?" I asked, ready to break the scarily eery silence. 

"Hmm..?" he asked, while still trying to maneuver around the bushes, twigs, and trees.

"Do you even know where we're going?" I asked.

"Yes! Why? Do you not trust me or something?" he turned around and glared at me. 

My eyes suddenly took interest, in the worm crawling around on the ground, "Umm... no... not really...." 

"Alexis! Do you think I got the title 'counselor-in-training' for nothing?!" he reasoned.

"Umm... yeah pretty much," I muttered under my breath.

"Alexis! Look at me!" Zach snapped. 

I ignored him.

"Look at me!" he snapped again--a bit harsher this time. 

I ignored him again. He used his hand, to abruptly move my chin upwards, so my eyes could meet his.