TUM Chapter 11

Hey guys, go check out the new slideshow ^_^ ------------------>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the h*ll, Alexis? Why did you drag me to a drug store? We're supposed to be hiking right now!" Zach demanded.

I snorted, "So you finally remember a girl's name."

 "Why shouldn't I remember the name of the girl, who gives me constant migraines?" Zach muttered under his breath, but a bit too loud.

I slapped him across the chest.

"Ow! Geez, you hit like a man," he rubbed his chest. I expected him to be a bit more manly and not for him to whine like a girl, when he shouldn't have felt anything, with his rock-hard chest. 

My hand is even kind of sore right now...

"And you," I pointed at his face, "whine like a baby girl."

I'm pretty sure that bruised his ego and shut him up for awhile, because he didn't say anything, as I began perusing the store for any signs of junk food. He just had a scowl planted on his face, that really didn't suit him and his handsome -

What the h*ll am I saying. I've barely known the guy, and I'm already talking about him like a lovesick puppy. I cursed myself.

I turned around to face him, and sure enough he was smirking at me. 

"Were you cursing yourself, for thinking about how sexy I am?" Zach asked, with a playful glint in his eye.

I snorted, "As if!"

"It's okay, babe. We all know you're in denial," he chuckled deepy.

Suddenly, the urge to kick him in the balls was growing rapidly. 

After a few more minutes of walking around the store, aimlessly, Zach asked, "What are you even here for?"

"Junk food, duh," I said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Zach raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? Then why are you even here at CSH, in the first place?"

"Does it look like I want to be here?" I raised an eyebrow challengingly. 

"No. But it looks like you need to be here," Zach started laughing at his own joke.

Ugh, that's it. I've had enough of his stupid jokes.

With all the force I had, I kicked him in the balls. A few seconds later, he was on the ground cradling his manly parts and groaning loud enough, for the clerk to hear.

The clerk rushed over here and gave us a stern look, "I'm sorry, kids, but you are disrupting many of our customers. I'm going to have to ask you to please leave." He gestured towards the door. 

I quickly pulled out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to him. His eyes lit up and he quickly changed his mind, "Never mind. Stay as long as you like. But please, no moaning or groaning."

The clerk walked away and my gaze fell back on Zach. He was still clutching his balls and glaring at me. I just smirked at him.

"What the h*ll was that for?" Zach asked venomously. 

"For calling me fat, you retard!" I hissed at him, before stomping off towards another aisle.

Girls calling other girls fat is mean, but I guess it's fine. But, guys calling girls fat? That's just messed up. Aren't we supposed to be supporting one another? Instead of insulting each other?