TUM Chapter 1

Hey guys! Yes, I've started another book. I thought of a fabulous idea, and I'm really excited about developing the plot of this book :D 

I have to say, the synopsis wasn't written very well :| I tried my best, but please give this story a shot! Thanks guys and please enjoy the first chappie! <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Alexis ~

Making my way over to the food cabinet, I scanned the contents of it. We were running out of junk food, but my mother refused to buy more. Something about 'eating healthy'? I have no idea. But anyways, let's see what we have here..

Hm, M&M's? Sure, why not?

Lays? H*ll yes!

Pepsi? Duh!

All at once, I tried to balance the chocolate, the chips, and the soda, in my arms. Slowly, I made my way towards the movie room of our luxurious mansion. But, it was a whole 100 feet away! Ugh, so far..

Our mansion consisted of nine spacious bedrooms, six bathrooms, a lounge, a dining room, a kitchen, and a movie room.

'How could we afford such a place?' You ask. 

My parents own numerous sport clubs around the country. Apparently, they also think that I need to ‘watch my figure,’ whatever that means.

All I know, is that I’m going to be spending countless hours, in this movie room. I dimmed the lights and made myself comfy in the gigantic, leather couch.

I grabbed the remote and flipped through the hundreds and hundreds of channels. My eyes lit up, as I came across SpongeBob. Yes, I was still a child at heart. But, no one needed to know that. 

A few seconds later, Hannah made her way through the door. She took one look at me, before screaming her head off, “Mom! She’s eating and drinking all that crap again!”

“Ugh, will you keep your mouth shut for once, Hannah? Why don’t you go get a life, instead of running around here like a police officer, and telling on me!” I snapped at her, before turning back to the TV screen. 

I huffed. What was her problem? Why couldn't she just leave me alone? Didn't she have better things to do? 

'Guess not,' I thought to myself. 

Hannah came into the room and smirked at me, “Sorry, Mom’s paying me for this.”

“Paying you for what? Running around and acting like a little b*tch?” I retorted.

Just as Hannah was about to fight back, Mom came in and gave me "the look." Yes, the one that all mothers share. The one that means you're deep trouble.You know what I'm talking about.

She scolded me, “Alexis, we do not use that language around here!" 

I rolled my eyes. She told me that at least twice a day. It was so repetitive, but she never seemed to stop.

Mom smiled at Hannah, “Thank you, dear. I can handle it from here."

“You're welcome, Mother,” Hannah smiled innocently. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me, before leaving the room. 

“Alexandria Lee Brown!” Mom yelled. 

My mother only used my full name, when she was serious about something. Oh wait, she does that almost all the time, “Get your lazy butt off of that couch now! You’re grounded for two full weeks. What did I tell you about junk food?”