TUM Chapter 5

I just want to thank you guys real quick, for all of your support. Over the past week, this story has done amazing on the charts! (: So, I decided to update like 3-4 days earlier! Oh and in the beginning, Alexis thinks she's superior, compared to other people. Just wanted to point that out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Alexis ~

When we all arrived back at the cabin, Melinda's cheerful voice brought me out of my thoughts, about Zach. 

"Okie dokie. So here's today schedule. You guys have the rest of the afternoon to explore the camp. But, at 6 o' clock sharp, we are having dinner. Bed time is 9 o' clock. No whining!" 

I groaned, "Dude what the h*ll is wrong with this camp? Who even goes to bed that early?"

Of course Arlene would make people go to bed, at this time. It's called being mental.

"Excuse me?" Melinda raised an eyebrow.

I shouted a little louder this time, "I said 'What is wrong with this camp?! Who goes to bed that early?' Is there something wrong with your hearing?"

She looked a bit offended, but quickly ignored my comment. 

"Anyways, you guys have fun. Don't get lost, though!" Melinda warned.

I headed out of the cabin, not knowing what to do. It wasn't like there was much to do. 

Seeming to have forgotten my insult from earlier, the girl--who I assumed was Emma--cheerfully asked, "So what do you want to do?" 

"Dude geez. First of all, you almost scared the sh*t out of me. And second of all, I'm not your friend," I snapped.

"Okay, well I was thinking we could go for a jog. How does that sound?" Emma questioned.

"What the f*ck. Did you just ignore what I said?" I angrily said.

"Okay, let's go!" she beamed at me.

"What the h*ll is wrong with you! I didn't even agree to anything!" I exclaimed.

If people were to say that I lost my temper, right there and then, that would be an understatement. I wanted to punch that face of hers.

"Excuse me?" she asked. 

"Let's get one thing straight here. I'm not your friend, nor will I ever be," I rolled my eyes.

"Hmph!" she said, before stomping off in the other direction.

I smiled to myself. My mean facade's working pretty well.

Oh what am I kidding! I am always mean to people. It's not a facade, it's my personality. We're a package deal.

***

~ Emma ~

Jesus Christ, she didn't have to be so mean about it. And what was up with all the cussing? Doesn't she know it's not good for her?

Apparently not. 

Oh well, who needs her? I'll just go and find other people who I can befriend. 

And with that, I skipped off towards a group of popular-looking girls, near the lake.

"Hey I'm Emma, what are guys doing?" I asked, brightly. 

That seemed to have startled them, because one of them turned around and scoffed, "Who do you think you are? You can't just hang with us, when you want to."