let me show you

JIMIN pov

I just stand there, too scared to make another step. I just watched him being in his own world. I smiled softly.

He was here. He's not gone anymore, but he doesen't remember me. He is stuck with same Jimin he lost 3 years ago.

My boy, if he only knew....

"Jungkook, this may sound weird but don't say anything. Just listen to me." I sat down next to him, maybe too close since he moved away shyly.

"I am Jimin. Same Park Jimin that annoyed you, same Park Jimin that helped you. Remember?" I sigh nodding my head slightly. Of course he doesn't. "Once you told me I was the reason you are getting better with your angry issues. Me! And now? I am nothing!" I shouted and held him by his shoulders.

"N-no." He stuttered.

"Do sou think I would cry if I'm lying?" Jungkook all this time I waited was regret." I bit my lip holding tighter onto him.

Jungkook looked down, he didn't look scared, he just look like he don't care at all.

I let go of him as my tears fall even more. I held this inside myself for years. I was living half alive, doing things I never tought I would do.

"Uhm, please don't cry." I heard soft whisper. "You might wake up my friend. He sleep's next door."

I snorted and wiped my tears carelessly. "You lost the love I love the most."

He pouted and stand up walking to his wardrobe. "Look." He took an old album giving it to me.

"This is my love. He's here. I didn't lost anything."

I opened the album and memories killed me. How can't he see that's me!?

I gave him the album back before standing up and walking to the doors. "I'll come back tomorrow."

"You don't have to." Jungkook spoke while hugging the album.

"Oh, I will be back and no one can stop me." I looked at him. I see the same person but I don't feel him.

~~~''

"How was it?" Namjoon asked while trying to catch up with my fast steps.

"Get away from me!"

He stopped for a moment before walking to the driver seat.

The drive was silent but i already decided what I'll do.

I walked inside my house and took my jacket off. I turn around to face Namjoon. He looked at me and as soon as he wanted to speak up I cut him off.

"Please go away."

"Away?"

"Far away. Somewhere I can't find you." I closed my eyes.

"Is he that bad?"

I looked up at him and my gateful gaze met his soft and regetfull one. "He fucking gave up on me. He live in past. He dosen't believe me. He is fucking crazy!!"

Namjoon said nothing, he knew this too good. He was only scared about who's gonna take care of Jimin if he's gone?

I couldn't care less. I just wanted Jungkook back. The same old Jungkook.

I was laying in my bed thinking of my next step with Jungkook. How is he  suposed to act. Is he like a kid in his head?

Was it impossible? I should've been stronger.  He was strong. But he's gone.

So fucking gone.

"Jikook." I smiled to myself. The word sound so soft, perfect.

I fall asleep dreaming of one moment, the moment that might be the one to change everything.

~~~~

I knocked at the door.

I can hear Jungkook talking. He is fucking ignoring me. I knocked again.

"J-jimin?" His nurse called me.
"He's not good today." She smiled softly.

"What do you mean?" I growled at her. "Open up the doors." I command and she did it in a second.

The room was a mess. He must had a bad moment. Everything was broken. The pictures all over the floor, his desk was messy.

But seeing Jungkook tied up on his bed  broke me. He looked so scared. He blinked at me. He was just like dream, like a fantasy I had for three years.

I walked slowly to him and untied his hands and legs.

"Don't do that. He might hurt you." Nurse whispered to me.

"Hs's not gonna hurt anyone. He's not crazy, he's not a murdurer. He's confused, scared, lost, lonley." I talked while holding him gently in my arms while watching his expression change.

The nurse left. She felt bad? She was scared? I don't care.

"Let go of me." He said and held his wrists. "It hurts." He said and I can hear a soft sob.

He loooked poor, his hair was messy and his face had always the same expression, he doesen't look as healthy as before.

"Jungkook. I'm Park Jimin. And I still love you."

He looked up at me and shook his head. He played with his fingers and I sigh when I saw his red wrists. I need to get him out of here.

"Do you want to go with me?"

"No!"

I pressed my lips and stand up moving slowly away from Jungkook.

"Don't bother me anymore. They did this to me because of you."

"Kookie, I can save you."

"Go!" He screamed and punched the wall so hard I wonder why isn't he bleeding.

"Jungkook look." I took my jacket off on throw it on the floor..

He widened his eyes and looked down at his shirt then back at mine.

"Jikook?" He whipered while walking to me. He traced his fingers over letters.

"Jikook." I smiled softly.

-------

.I finalllyyyy updateee :) ♡

I think this book is gonna have the worst ending ever.

And i love my online friend sm bc she did more then any real friend did. I only know her 2 years but we talk every day and I just love her and I am so thankful to have her.