our penthouse

SURPRISE :)

AUTHOR pov

"I'm so tired!" Jimin whined when they walked inside their penthouse.

He placed little bag with his stuff on the floor and jumped on white leather sofa.

" Can I get a little help?" Jungkook spoke while holding 4 of their bag's. "Jimin!" He shouted and throw all bags on the floor.

"Watch out! Something might break!" Older boy jumped and picked the bags.

"Only thing that's gonna break are my bones. I'm not a horse so you can make me hold everything." He said and wiped off sweat from his forehead.

"I can." Jimin crossed his arms and shook his head at Jungkook.

"Because of yesterday?" Taller boy pouted.

"Yes! You act like a child. So what if he likes my butt?"

Jungkook sigh.

"That's just my butt. Okay?"

Jimin giggled and pushed him away playfully. "Idiot!"

"Sweet butt." Jungkook teased and both of them stopped moving for a second and just stared at eachother.

Jungkook had a smirk on his face and Jimin was blushing hard.

"Minnie?" He whispered.

Jimin tilted his head.

"Come here!" Jungkook opened his arms motioning Jimin to come closer.

Older boy started running and jumped on his boyfriend locking his legs around Jungkook's waist.

He placed his hands around Jungkook's neck and looked him in the eyes.

Jungkook lean closer until their noses are touching.

It was nothing but pure love.

Young and crazy love.

But also hormones.

"I need to show you what I bought." Younger boy whispered and kissed Jimin's nose before putting him back down and walking to the bag.

"Ta-daa!" He yelled and showed Jimin the present.

"Really Jungkook?"

"What?" Taller boy walked closer to Jimin.

"Sex toy? Do we really need that?"

"It's gonna be fun."

"No."

"Please!"

"Throw that away!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook started laughing.

"I always thought you're into this kind of fun." Junkook was now on the floor laughing at Jimin's freaked out face.

"No "welcome to our new house" sex." Jimin crossed his arms and glared at his boyfriend  who's still on the floor.

"I'm okay. I can play alone with the toy I just bought."

"Idiot!" Jimin shouted and run away to what he thinks was their new bedroom.

It turn out that was their wardrobe so he walked out quickly so Jungkook wouldn't notice.

"I thought you got out of a closet long time ago!"

As respond Jungkook flinched at how hard Jimin shut the doors.

.

It's been half an hour since Jimin went to their room.

Jungkook knocked gently but there was no answer.

So knocked louder this time but still nothing.

"He can' t be that mad." Jungkook whispered before he opened the doors and peeked inside.

Jimin was curled like a fetus on their new water bed. As Jungkook walked closer he can hear his cute little snores. He giggled at how adorable Jimin looked.

"Babe." Jungkook said and sat on the edge of the bed.

He took the present for Jimin that he kept in his pocket and slowly put it on Jimin's arm.

Older boy yawned and opened his eyes to meet his boyfriend with guilty look on his face.

Jimin frowned and turn his back to Jungkook.

Jungkook said nothing he just lay down too and moved closer to Jimin's body.

"I'm sorry."

Jimin didn't answer.

"I am childish and annoying and I know I always react too much."

"It's okay." Jimin whispered and tirn back to face Jungkook. "I love you like that "

Jungkook smiled at him and hugged the smaller boy. Jimin hugged him back resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"What is this?" Jimin suddenly asked when he saw a beautiful blue necklase.

So simple yet perfect.

"For you."

Jimin felt all the love towards Jungkook. He was so fragile right now, he know he's guilty and he even bought this with his own money.

"Kookie!" Jimin smiled up at him.

"It was cheap but I didn't have money for something better." He looked away and he had that sad expression on his face.

"This is my new favourite thing I have." Jimin sat up on bed. "I never cared about money." Older boy smiled and moved in between Jungkook's legs.

"Really?" Jungkook asked still insecure.

"Really." Jimin offered his hands to Jungkook and pulled him up in sitting possition too. "I love you because of who you are and not what you have."

Jungkook rested his forehead on Jimin's and locked their hands together.

"I'm glad I did best thing in my life."

"Me too."

-----------

Save me is my favourite bts song together with let me know.

I am obsessed.