he called

This gif have nothing to do with this chapter.

AUTHOR pov

Jimin took another picture of his baby and smiled widely giving him thumbs up.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined and looked around. "Are you done?" He asked and Jimin nodded.

Younger boy sigh and run to his boyfiend to look at the pictures.

"Jimin this is not even a big deal." Taller boy said and hugged Jimin from behing resting his head on older boys shoulder.

"Not big deal? You passed your english course! That's huge." Jimin shouted and looked back at Jungkook.

"Huge? Like my dick huge?" Jungkook tried to make a joke.

"I said huge Jungkook."

"I said my d-"

"Stop saying it in public, please." Jimin put his hand over Jungkook's mouth and that lead only to youger boy licking Jimin's palm to piss him off.

"Kookie!" Jimin screamed and wiped his palm off Jungkook's shirt.

"Why?" Jungkook pouted.

"I'm giving it back to you." Jimin laughed and shook his head at younger boy.

"Now. Let's take a selfie."

.....

I guess their lives were perfect. Jungkook called his mother few times and he makes sure to send her some money too.

Jimin don't even think about anyone. He totally forgot about his past life.

"Beautiful." Jungkook commented.

"Yeah." Jimin agreed while looking at the night sky full of beautiful stars.

They were in their bedroom on their water bed staring at tge open sky since their penthouse was at the last floor so they can literally open their ceeling.

Jimin realized Jungkook is not even looking at the sky but staring at him. He giggled and hide his face inside younger boys neck also pulling the blanket over his head.

"Sweetie?" Jungkook whispered. It was more as a question.

"Yes, Kookie?" Jimin asked still hiding from his lovers stare.

"Remember how I was before we met?

"Uhm..." Jimin peeked and saw Jungkook's serious face.

He looked so sad actually.

"Why are you asking me that?" Jimin frowned.

"Because I do. I was a mess. I was empty. A boy that never knew how love feel."

Jimin was quiet surprised by sudden change of Jungkook's emotions.

They had sex few moments ago and Jungkook was great but now he doesen't feel happy.

"You're my angel." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead.

Jimin closed his eyes and smiled.

"I love you."

Jungkook wiped the tear that fell from his cheek and sat up.

Jimin's phone started ringing and black haired boy reached for it staring at unknown number.

'Jimin, I'm gonna take a shower."

Jimin nodded not even glancing at his boyfriend.

"Uhm, are you coming with me?" Younger boy crossed his arms.

"Yeah, in a minute." Jimin answered before pressing red button and finally answering  the call.

"Hello."

"It really is you."

Jimin's mouth opened at the sound of super familiar voice. He panicked and run to the balcony so Jungkook can't hear them.

"Jimin?" The man on the other line said.

"How did you find my number?"

" Please don't track us down." Jimin spoke his voice was almost a whisper.

"Are you happy? Like thruly happy?"

"Are you crying?" Jimin asked while staring at the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Of course I'm crying I thought you were dead! How could you run away like that?"

Jimin sigh at his hyung's voice. Damn he missed him.

"Love. Hyung, blame it on love."

Other line was quiet for a moment.

"Jimin I love you too. And I wanted to die since you're gone."

Jimin sat down on the balcony trying to calm his emotions.

"Minnie please come back."

"I can't."

"Please." The man was still crying and that was weird, Jimin never saw him cry.

"I don't want to, hyung. Jungkook and I are happy and please I want you to be happy too."

"Fuck I need you to be happy." He shouted abd Jimin moved his phone away from his ear feeling his own tears falling.

"Yoongi hyung, you have Jackson and he really loves you." Jimin sniffed and bit his lip.

"Jimin, Jackson-" But younger boy cut the line because he have naked, wet and angry Jungkook in front of him.

"Who's that? Who made you cry?" Younger boy crossed his arms and looked down at Jimin.

"Uhm, one dog from my work
died." Jimin lied and looked down at his phone.

He need new phone and new card.

Because he can't let Yoongi to play with his emotions.

"Cutiepie don't cry. He's on better place." Jungkook kneeled in front of Jimin and wiped bis tears with his tumb.

"Yeah."

"Let me bath you, you will feel better." With that younger boy took Jimin bridal style and walked to the  bathroom to have even more fun.

But all Jimin was thinking about was sudden call from desperate Yoongi.

And he wanted to know what's happening with him.

------

Igsiyhsjbs

Idk

I didn't checked about my mistakes so don't mind it.

I was to lazy to read it again^^^ :)