handwritten

Hey guys.
I will try to give my all in this chapter. I'm tired but I will try to write this chapter.

AUTHOR pov

He had no idea.

His hyung, the one that's been with him for a long time, the one he felt most comfortable with.
It was his fault he's away from Jungkook. It hit him pretty hard.

He worked so hard for that boy to be happy. Now it's all ruined. He can't even look at Jungkook's mom. He had a feeling it's his fault.

Jimin stared at Namjoon for about half an hour. No way he's gonna study.

He can't.

The feeling that Jungkook is in trouble every second of the day is eating him up inside.

"Listen to me Jimin." Namjoon started for God knows how many times. "It's only math. Just study a little bit than you can worry about your boyfriend."

Youger boy rolled his eyes and lean back in the chair. "Can you stop talking shit at least for a moment."

"I guess only Yoongi can deal with you."

Jimin glared at his bodyguard. "Hyung can't even deal with himself. Also it's his fault Jungkook end up fighting with Taehyung. He should have stopped him.

Why didn't he?"

"I think I lost at least 20 years of my life with you." Namjoon sigh and took out his phone dialing Jimin's dad number.

Younger boy couldn't care less. His eyes were on his phone waiting for a call.

Jungkook promised he will call him. Since he don't have his phone there he have to call when they let him. His boyfriend is not bad. He's just sick. And putting him there is worst mistake they did. Jimin bit his lip trying so hard not to make any sound.

All because of him. Jungkook did this because Taehyung kissed him. And Jimin thought no way he would ever did something like that for Jungkook.

He's not like that. And Jungkook was better person than he is.

"Here." Jimin woke up from his dreaming when Namjoon put his phone in front of his face.
Youger boy looked confused at him and Namjoon just mouthed "your dad".

"What do you want?" Younger boy was mad and it can be heard in his voice.

"You to come to your sences."

Jimin snorted obviously not entairtanted. "I need to go study dad. You're wasting my time."

"Don't lie Jimin. Jungkook is just another boy you like stop acting like he's the last boy you'll ever love. Now go study so you can finish school and took my work from me so I can finally rest somewhere in Dubai."

Jimin knew he would never replace his dad. He had a plan.

To run away with Jungkook after they finish their school.

"I'm hanging up. I can't listen to your shit right now.

---------------

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. What a fucked up name."

"Dirty name I would say."

"I think you will hate it here. But hey that's how it goes."

Younger boy was sitting on his bed looking at them. They were saying mean things for almost an hour.

Talking shit and even pushing Jungkook. He was glaring at them while squeezing his arms trying so hard not to punch any of them. How the hell is he suposed to sleep in same room with them bed to bed?

"He doesen't even talk."

"He's pretty cute." A girl aproached and sat next to Jungkook. He moved away trying not to make eye contact.
"I- I'm sorry. I'm taken."

"And I'm bored. We can just talk or do whatever you want." She laughed while playing with her hair. "It's not like you'll get out from here anytime soon."

"I will! Sooner than any of you thing!"  He yelled and bring all the attention back at him. "What? I'm not stupid fucker like all of you." He stand up and they made a step back. Let's face it. Jungkook was scary.

.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have any time to tell your people about Jungkook's condition." Jungkook watched him mom that was sitting in front of him. She never looked this bad, tired. She had a tissue in one hand and his pills in another. She glanced at Jungkook few times. I guess she miss him that bad.

"It's okay. I will make sure he got his therapy every day. I know it's hard but with time when Jungkook started feeling and acting better you will thank us."

"He's not like that. This is not a place for my son." She lowered her head.

"I will leave you two alone for a moment." His new guardian said and left the room leaving it deadly silent.

"Mom?"

Jungkook whispered.

"I'm sorry. But I really think you will feel better without me. You will rest and have time for yourself."

"I don't want to listen to this. We both know I'm nothing without you."

Jungkook smiled. He reached for her hand and squeezed it, that made his mom to look at him and smiled back.

"Stay strong for this loser of your son, okay?"

She laughed and hit his army lightly. "Don't say that. Please stay out of trouble."
Jungkook nodded. He's not planing to stay here for a long time anyway.

"It's time to go back Jungkook."

"No! Can I have more time?" Younger boy looked back at his guardian. He shook his head.

"Mom. Give me a tissue."

She took new one from her pocket and Jungkook took the pen from the table and wrote a quick message for his boyfriend.

.

Jimin looked down at the tissue than up at Jungkook's mom. He appologised a milion times to her and she said she forgive him but that's not what her eyes are saying.

"Take it. It's from Jungkook." She said.

Jimin quickly took a tissue for her and bowed at her.

"Thank you for not throwing it away."

"That would make my son unhappy. What kind of mother would I be than?"

"Mine." Jimin whispered and smiled at the memory of his mother. She used to be a perfect one. Before she find out who the real Jimin is.

"Goodbye Jimin."

He watched her walking away with her head low and quick steps. He glanced down and took a deep breath before opening it.

"I miss you hyung."

That was it. And jimin swear he can hear Jungkook saying it.

---------

This was so hard to update ..
I'm sorry it took so long.