stay away

I have no idea where I'm going with this story

Like at all ..

Just listen to save mw on repeat it fits good.

AUTHOR pov

"Hyung?"

"Surprised much?" Older boy smirked.

"Wh-how? O no." Jimin pulled his hair at the situation that's going on right now.

"Let's go home." Yoongi took Jimin by his wrist and pulled him to black car he parked in front of Jimin's work place.

"No! Let me go!" Jimin shouted trying with all his force to get free from Yoongi's grip.

"Don't act like a child."

Jimin glared at Yoongi who had annoyed look on his face. What is wrong with his hyung?

"Let me go." Jimin spoke calmly praying someone will enter his shop soon.

Older boy sigh and started pulling Jimin again but this time Jimin actually punched him with his free hand.

He let go of younger boy and touched his painfull chin.

"Did you just hit me? What happened to my Jiminnie?"

Jimin was angry. Jungkook is already mad at him and if he found out about this it's gonna ruin them.

"Your Jimminie is gone. He left sane day when you left me."

Min Yoongi closed his eyes and one tear fall, just one.
He wiped it quickly.

"I had to go. It's not like I wanted."

"Hyung, just go back and never call me again. Forget I even exist."

Like that's ever gonna happen.

"Baby I love you." He stepped closer and took Jimin's hands in his. "And I'm not leaving without you." His tone sounded so possesive,scary,creepy.

"No-"

Someone walked into the shop and Jimin pushed Yoongi away.

------

Jungkook saw Yoongi.

"No fucking way." He whispered while walking to Jimin's shop.

The boy is done with his shift and Jungkook always pick him up and they walk while holding hands, Jimin would talk about his day and Jungkook just love how older boy get excited while talking.

"Jimin!" He opened the doors and both of other boys looked at him.

Yoongi had not so amused face expression and Jimin....

Jimin was crying.

"Hyung?" Taller boy walked slowly to smaller boy. "What did he do? Tell me." He said while pulling Jimin into hug. "I'm here, stop crying."

"O stop the act Jeon!" Yoongi spoke.

Jungkook looked up at the smirking boy. He want to punch him so hard.

"Shut up! Why did you even came here?!"

"To tell Jimin the truth." Yoongi crossed his arms. "His dad killed my boyfriend."

Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter because poor boy started crying again when he heard that.

"I don't believe a shit you say. Go away and stop ruining our lifes." Jungkook sigh and kissed top of Jimin's head.

"He did that because of Jimin. Everything is a mess since he left."

Jungkook felt treathaned. He's not taking Jimin away from him.

"He's right. It's all because of me." Jimin sniffed and felt weak in Jungkook's arms.

"No, doll face, look at me."

Jimin shook his head.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said.

"Just let go of him. I'll take him back home."

Jungkook let go of his baby before taking heavy steps and moving closer to Yoongi.

"He's not going anywhere. But you are." He smirked before he started pushing older boy to the doors. 

Jimin wiped his tears trying so hard to bring his breathing back to normal. Why is this even happening?

"Kid don't fucking touch me!" Yoongi growled as he hit the doors. He glanced at Jimin and they locked eyes.

Jimin was scared.

"Come with me."

Jimin shook his head. He don't wanna leave Jungkook.

"Jimin come here or I'll drag you to the car by myself!"

"Hyung?" Jimin was shocked by that sentence full of hate.

Yoongi's mad expression melted. "Minnie I'm sorry. Just take my hand and we can start again. Like a real couple."

Jungkook snorted, was he bipolar or he's just a good actor?

Yoongi glanced at him and moved to the younger boy to took his wrist.

Jungkook was burning inside. He looked at Jimin waiting for his approval to beat the shit out of Yoongi but Jimin just shook his head giving him a small smile.

"Yoongi hyung, I'm gonna stay."

Yoongi didn't like the answer so he pulled Jimin closer to him so their chests and faces were only inches apart. "Forget about that loser and go with me. I was always here for you."

Jungkook wasn't able to watch this anymore so he just pulled Yoongi by his hair and throw him on the floor.

He put his boot on Yoongi's chest and looked down at him. "Stay away from Jimin. Or else I'll make sure to help you reunite with your boyfriend again."

Jimin didn't like the how this situation is going on so he run and tried to push Jungkook away from Yoongi and just in that moment there was a gunshot.

Yoongi let go of the gun as he saw what he did.

It was in slow motion. He heard nothing, he felt nothing he just saw the body falling down and Jungkook catching it before it hit the ground.

"JIMIN!!!!" Jungkook cried as he pick up his boyfried and started running outside the shop.

Yoongi blinked remaining still on the floor.

What did he do?

Did he sent Jimin to the darkness?

------

THIS WAENT SUPPOSSED TO HAPPEN

LIKE AT ALL BUT I JUST WENT WITH A FLOW

:)