No Control

AUTHOR pov

The couple decided to change their plan and they end up in sunny California.

They were wearing matching couple outfits. Jungkook had black shirt that said Ji and Jimin had blue one with Kook on it.

It was Jimin's idea to go and print their shipname. And Jungkook found it really cute because Jimin was so excited.

He was happier and more cheerful here.

Jungkook looked all those big building's and nice shops, he can get used to this.

Sun, nature, lot of people and Jimin.

"Hyung, let's go to the beach!" Jungkook pulled his boyfriend by his hand and pointed at beautiful beach.

"But we don't have swim suits." Jimin pouted and took off his sunglasses. 

Jungkook smirked at smaller boy before he picked him up and throw him over his shoulder.

"Kookiee!! What are you doing?" Jimin laughed and started moving with his legs. "Put me back down."

"Stop moving you're gonna hit me!"  Jungkook yelled and held the older boy tighter. "Calm down and I'll let you go." At the end he said.

So Jimin calmed down.

But Jungkook started running to the beach with screaming Jimin on his back.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Jimin shouted.

Few minutes after both of them fully chloted were soaking wet.
Jungkook run after Jimin that escaped from the sea.

"Hyung!" Jungkook hugged Jimin from the behind and kissed his neck. "Let's go back." He whispered and moved wet bang's grom Jimin's  forehead.

Jimin nodded and bit his lip at the sight of wet Jungkook.

They went too wild so Jimin took Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook did the same with Jimin's.

"It tickles!" Jimin giggled when Jungkook started licking his salty abs.

"Jimin I love you." He looked up at Jimin and smiled. "Thank you for doing all this so we can be happy."

Jimin looked cutely at the boy that remind him every day why he love him so much.

"I'll do even more if I can."

.

Since they didn't find a house or apartment to buy they slept in a hotel.

Junkook was naked on the balcony watching the view while Jimin looked at the menu to order room service.

He tried so hard not to look at his naked boyfriend.

"Should we just go with chicken and some salad?!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook turn around to face Jimin that was lying on the bed. "Come here and watch the city with me we can eat later." He simply said.

"I can't!"

"Why not?" Jungkook frowned and Jimin covered his face with his hands

"You're naked! It's weird."

Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. "Take off your chlotes too and it will be less weird." Jungkook teased and walked back inside.

Jimin peeked and shouted when he realized Jungkook is too close.

"Am I that scary, hyung?" Younger boy said and jumped on the bed next to Jimin. "You need to get used to me being naked."

"What?!" Jimin shouted and finally looked at Jungkook. "Are you serious? I saw you naked only few times. And now I will look at your body every day?"

"Every day and every night." He winked at Jimin and that made older boy to giggle like a teenage girl.

Jungkook was now inches apart from Jimin, it was silent, hot, they were happy and it was just perfect.

"Kookie." Jimin said and moved closer to his boyfriend.

"Yes?"

Jimin traced a line over Jungkook's lips with his finger and it end up with Jungkook biting his finger.

Not rough but more seducive.

"I want you."

He had that feeling he never had. Jungkook made him feel loved and safe and it was a perfect feeling.

Jungkook took off Jimin's shirt and lay on his back pulling Jimin on top of him. "Now?"

Jimin nodded and kissed Jungkook. First itcwas a sweet gently kiss not too fast or too rough so Jungkook can took off Jimin's pants easily.

Jungkook's arms traveled from Jimin's ass to his back all the way to his hair.

Jimin started kissing Jungkook's neck leaving small purple hickeys that made Jungkoom to moan like he never did. Because now he doesen't need to be quiet.

Both of them were painly hard by now and since they are such great and caring boyfriends they helped eachother.

Jimin moved his hands down to Jungkook's crotch and palmed it teasing the poor boy.

"Fuck! Jimin!" Jungkook moaned and older byo smirked. "Damn it!" Jungkook shouted and turn his head back.

"Baby I will just torture you until you don't help me too." Jimin said cutely and Jungkook kissed his and decided to help himself by relaxing Jimin.

--------

I'm really not in the mood for smut. More for drama but okaaay!

:)