Two types of love

AUTHOR pov

Jimin sat quietly on the sofa hugging his legs and watching Jungkook throwing stuff around their penthouse while shouting and cursing.

Was Jimin scared of Jungkook?

Never.

He was more scared for Jungkook.

He shut his eyes closed when younger boy throw the picture frame to the wall.

"Fuck this!" Jungkook shouted and turn around to face crying boy on the sofa.

"Why can't you be mine?!" He grownled and squat in front of him. "Tell me!"

Jimin shook his head.

"Minnie." Jungkook whispered.

"I-I belong to you Jungkook." He sniffed looking deep into his boyfriends eyes. "Please don't get mad." Jimin glanced down at Jungkook's bleeding arm.

As he reached for it Jungkook stand up. "I have reasons to be mad."

"If I don't love you why would I do all of this for us?" Jimin spoke his voice was cracking. "I really do love you." Older boy wiped his tears while staring at broken picture frame of him  and Jungkook at the beach.

Jungkook saw where Jimin is looking and walk there and stepped on the picture with his black boots.

Jimin felt like he stepped on his heart and not on the picture.

"You love Yoongi." He said.

Jimin blinked and looked up. He snorted and sigh before standing up and jumping over broken glass to get to their bedroom.

"Park Jimin is it true?!" Younger boy shouted after him.

"No, Jungkook. I fucking love YOU!" He pointed his finger at Jungkook. "I dream of him yeah but that means nothing!"

After that he closed the doors and sat on their bed crying and pulling on his own hair.

Wasn't this supposted to be perfect?

This is nightmare.

He lay on the bed in fetus position and tried to cry himself to sleep, but he couldn't.

Because Jungkook was in other room and he's bleeding.

"Come here." Jimin stand in front of Jungkook who was picking broken glass from the floor.

Jungkook looked up and saw him with alcohol and clean towel in his hands.

"Let me clean this mess firts." He whispered.

But Jimin reached for his hsnd and pulled him up. "Leave it." He said and pushed Jungkook to sit on the sofa.

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed when Jimin applied the alcohol on his cuts.

"See. My heart hurt like this when you talk like that about me." Jimin said not even looking at Jungkook but instead focusing on his cuts.

"Sorry for being a brat." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin nodded and put the towel around Jungkook's arm.

"I'm used to you so it's okay."

They sat like that looking at eachother before Jimin snuggeled into Jungkook's chest not saying a word.

Every couple fight, right?

"I'm sorry." Younger boy kissed Jimin's head.

He had a plan to call Yoongi.

And told him not to bother them.

But that's not the smartest idea.

¤¤¤¤

Yoongi smirked at the adress in his hands.

He'll be with Jimin soon. And Jungkook is gonna got his lection for taking his love away from him.

"Yoongi, please." Namjoon said to his friend.

Yoongi glared at him.

No way he's going to mental institution. He's normal.

Just like before.

It's just love.

"What a fucked up friend you are." He said.

Namjoon sigh and lay down on the bed. "I'm trying to help. It's just a check out "

"Fucking NO!" He shouted before running outside Namjoon's apartment

---------

Im so proud of bts like...
Ahhhh

Also I still need to recover from save me and bapsae live

I love namjoon bc this made my day ♡