accept me accept us

i'm scared that this ff is not gonna have happy ending...

What do u think?

Oki so:

AUTHOR pov

Jimin pressed his lips together while holding Jungkook's hand really tight.

"Ready?" Younger boy
whispered.

Jimin just shook his head. Now when he's in front of his old house he realized his father is that crazy he can just shot Jungkook in his head.

Like it's nothing.

"Kookie, stay here." He finally spoke and let go of his boyfriends hand. "I'll deal with him alone."

Jungkook frowned and shook his head before oprning his doors and following Jimin.

"I can't let you to there alone."

"Jungkook I can go alone!" Older boy pushed Jungkook back and run to his house.

He glanced back at his boyfriend who looked scared more then Jimin was.

"Jimin!? What the f-?" Namjoon opened the doors and looked pale like he just saw a ghost. "Go back Jimin it's still not late ." He whispered to younger and went to close the doors but Jimin put his leg in the middle to stop him.

"Just hold Jungkook so he doesn't follow me."

Namjoon saw how younger changed, he wasn't little spolied boy anymore. He was proud but also scared his additude can cost him with his father.

"You're gonna kill me one day Jimin." Namjoon said and went to Jungkook.

"I love you, hyung."Jimin smiled before taking deep breath and walking in familiar house.

Nothing changed.

He knocked on his father's office doors. Shit, what is he even gonna tell him? Does he still love him? Did he still think of Jimin as his son?

All those thoughts made Jimin even more nervous.

"Namjoon leave me alone!" He heard his father yelling. As always he was in bad mood.

"It's me, Jimin."

The boy was too scared to open the door by himself because he have no idea what is he gonna see inside.

His father with a gun?

Or his father with his arms spread waiting for Jimin to hug him?

But after few moments he saw the door opening revealing his father, in a suit, his hair nice done.

"Hi." Jimin smiled weakly while tugging on his sleeves.

He just stared at his son, all kind of emotions going inside him.

"Is this a joke?"

Jimin shook his head. He felt really awkward just like he always did with him.

"Jimin I killed innocent man because I tought they killed or kiddnap you!" He raised his voice making Jimin to step back. "After everything I did for you. "He sigh and punched the nearest wall with his fist. "You took my money and left without a word!"

"That's my money."

"You ungratful brat who was saving that money for you?"

Jimin bit his lip and looked up at him. "You. And I will give the rest of it back to you but please stop killing people and make other lifes so miserable." He was on edge of crying. He was always happy he's more like his mother.