minutes as forever

We are close to the end!

N o

AUTHOR pov

Jimin was in his room looking for stuff that he doesent want to leave behind.

Every little thing in his room remind him of his past. Of happy times with Hobi, Tae and Yoongi

He took the little car toy that Yoongi broke his arm on.

He laughed. It was like yesterday.

Jimin was 'studying' and he was playing with the toy while Yoongi decided two hours is enough for Jimin to study.

He didn't knocked as always and with two ice creans on his hands he just walked inside and Jimin pushed the little car to the car.

In next moment we have crying Jimin and groaning Yoongi on the floor.

Jimin shook his head at his hyung. But younger boy never ever thought he was in love in him. He always looked like a great friend to Jimin.

Next think his eyes caught were ropes hidden under Jimin's bed.
His crazy Hoseok hyung used it to climb over the window in Jimin's room.

Best night he shared with Hoseok was few months after two boys met, Jimin called him and they layed on the bed talking about everything.

Hoseok told him about him being bullied and beaten up. Because he was for bad poor family and he was just different.

Jimin cried and Hoseok was the one to wipe his tears.

"Thank you for caring." Hoseok told before gently kissing Jimin for the first time.

Jimin sat on his bed with a smile on his face. This memories are making him leaving even harder.

And there we have a crack on the wall Taehyung did with his head.

One day Taehyung couldn't meet with Jimin and that nade older boy sad. Because he was sick and bored.

Finally when Taehyung came Jimin ignored him. So younger boy jzst sat on the bed talking nonssences trying to make Jimin smile. But Jimin will turn his head and cross his arms

"Hyuungg!!" Tae pouted. "Talk to me or.. "

"Or?" Jimin glanced at younger boy.

"I will bang my head to the wall until it bleeds."

"That sound fun." Jimin smirked and Taehyung stand up and did as he said.

"Tae stop!" Jimin jumped on his back. "You are crazy!"

Tae smiled. "And I made you to talk to me!" He laughed.

"Jimin are you ready?" He heard Namjoon. "You have to go."

"Coming!" Jimin said and quickly took his backpack and phone.

Five minutes after Jimin was in the cab driving to the place he was suposed to meet with Jungkook.

Jimin tried to send Jungkook lot of messages. But he got no answer.

"Damn it Jungkook!" Jimin whispered.

"Sir we have to leave." Cab driver said and Jimin panicked.

Please don't do it Jungkook.

Five minutes passed and Jimin was already in tears. He was driving to the airport....alone.

He finally got a message.

And it was from Jungkook.

Kookie ♡ : Sorry, hyung. Change of a plan.

-------

Idk what to say.