I didn't change.

Just to tell you I started writing this because I promised a bomb of a chapter

Also I have no idea what to write. Like at all.
H
E
L
P

Anywaaaysssssss.....
Leggo

JUNGKOOK pov

He's so dead. Dead like...like a dead person.

No one is touching what's mine.
No matter was that my family, friends, pet, phone. Especially my boyfriend.

I put my Timberlands on and since it was past midnight i tried to be quiet so I don't woke up my mom. I put my hoodie on and beanie too. Now I look more badass.

Damn it I didn't even bother to took my therapy. Nothing can make me feel better than kicking Taehyung's ass.

I can feel my blood boiling and my palms are sweating like crazy. I never felt this angry. Maybe because i never felt more prottective than I am to Jimin.

My sweet Jimin.

The fact he told me about Taehyung kissing him and he really trust me, that was a reliefe. That mean we really don't have secrets.

So as I walked alone at dark I rememberd I have life enemies.
I totally forgot about Zico.

As I was leaving my street I saw a car parked on the other side of street and now in front of Taehyung's house I saw the same car. Let's say I almost panicked. Almost.

"Kim Taehyung!" I yelled while knocking on his door's.

Last thing I care is about his parents. I need to see his pretty face and change the fact it's pretty.

I kicked the door's with my foot and decided to look for a window.

But door's opened and I turn around and faced a really angry man. I suposed ut's his dad.

"Sir. I need to see your son."

Sure I woke them up and yelled like a maniac but I'm still trying to be polite. My mom always told me : Respect older. No matter what.

"Young man are you on drugs? Do you even know what time it is?"

"Yes I do. Now where is the dirty idiot of your son?"

He looked at me like I just told the worst lie ever. C'mon.

"You better leave." He spoke while walking closer to me. "Before I did something I will regret." His face was inches away from mine and I blinked few times before I shook my head.

"I'm sorry."

"Listen you little..." right when he wanted to push me to the ground....

"Dad!" Taehyung appeared with him mom running after him. He looked really surprised when he saw me.

I glared at him and moved his dad's hand's from ny neck. All my attention was on Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?"

I snorted. How does he do that? Looking innocent all the time.

"Are you sure you want your parents to hear the reason?"

"Uhm...yeah because I'm actually scared you'll hurt me." He acted like he's better than me. Why is he always looking down at me?
I shut my eyes close for a moment.

"He's having anger issues. It's pretty bad." He looked at his parents and I swear I saw a smile on his face .

Now he's making fun of me?

"You fucking kissed my boyfriend!" I yelled and made my way to him ignoring the grip on my hand. His dad was holding my hand but I'm sure in this state I'm stronger than him.
"You use the fact he was in love with you!' How sick is that?" I stared at his eyes and I clenched my fist.

"I did nothing. He wanted to kiss me." He spoke feeling secure because of his dad. Like ge can stop me. "Stop blaming me. You never thought maybe he got bored of you? I mean you are a kid!"

"Taehyung!" His mom yelled from the doorstep probably wanting him to stop talking shit.

"Shut up!"

"It's the truth. Jimin is thirsty for..."

Before he was able to finish my sight went red. I couldnt breathe and I felt like I have a huge power so I used it on him. I pulled him by the collar with my free hand and as he was close enough I punched him in the face and I even thinh I broke his nose. Blood was everywhere. I jumped on him and his dad was already on me pulling me away from him by my shoulders.

His mom was crying and she run inside the house.

His dad throw me on the ground.
Like...really hard I felt something break my adrenaline was really high so I ignored it and pushed his dad away trying to kick Taehyung that was on the floor but I heard sirenes.

So his mom called the police.

"Jungkook!" I looked at the street and saw Yoongi in that car that was following me. What is this?

"Come in you idiot!" He yelled and I glanced down at Taehyung that was holding his nose and was breathing hard.
Shit Jungkook. You didn't change at all.

.

"Yeah you did a great job. You should have stopped me!"

"Shut up. That wasn't my fight. Also I didn't thought you are that stupid to actually attack him in front of his parents "

I looked back and saw that police is still chasing after us.

"Yoongi what if I get caught?"
My voice sounded like I was gonna cry. But I won't I'm not scared if anything.

"Shut up. If I saved your ass doesen 't mean I care about you." He simply answered.

I closed my eyes. My heart was beating too fast and I had a need to jump out of car. I can't bring Yoongi into this too.

"Slow down." I told him but he ignored me. The police was even closer than before.

"SLOW DOWN!"  I gave him three seconds before I jumped. He didn't slow down.

I jumped and rolled till the end of the street. I can't explain how painful my skin is. I have a feeling I was burned all over my body.

Good thing I was lucky enough not to hit my head. Keeping my eyes closed made me feel like my pain is not that bad. I heard the policeman's running to me abd after that everything went black.

.

"Mom?"

"Jeon Jungkook!" I heard by her voice she was crying, and her eyes were red. I did this.

Because I'm stupid and retarted and I don't deserve no one to cry because of me.

"Why are you crying? It's not that bad."  I gave her a weak smile that dissapeared after her words.

"They are taking you away from me."

--------

Bomb of a chapter my ass

Sorry but lack of sleep and tiredness did the work.

(Btw. I wrote this at night and I will update when I come at work around 6:30am )

Night xx